Wine

Options
Ok so I have had 8 0z of red wine this evening and if i drank one more 4 0z glass i would still have over 300 cals remaining...is this acceptable or will it kill my day?

Replies

• xraychick77
    xraychick77 Posts: 1,775 Member
    Options
    you'll be fine..as long as you dont go over your calories
  • sarah44254
    sarah44254 Posts: 3,078 Member
    Options
    I suggest finding another way to fill up your 300+ calories, maybe a small salad or handful of nuts (perfect time for high calorie snack like nuts!)

I remember you said you wanted to limit your alcohol intake... something about 73%?
  • GinjaNinja1
    GinjaNinja1 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Are you sitting at home and drinking it alone? If so put the bottle away and you wont be dehydrated and drained tomorrow. If drinking with a girlfriend, keep it up! If with a boyfriend, finish the bottle and burn some other calories before bed ;)
  • iamnox
    iamnox Posts: 39
    Options
    You are fine but really should bring enough for the whole class :)
  • PoorGirlEatingHealthy
    Options
    I suggest finding another way to fill up your 300+ calories, maybe a small salad or handful of nuts (perfect time for high calorie snack like nuts!)

I remember you said you wanted to limit your alcohol intake... something about 73%?

Hey Sarah! My accountability woman! The 73% is something i believe refers to actual booze booze...and i would have 300 cals left after the extra 4 0z...you think i will be OK?
  • lemonadem
    lemonadem Posts: 398 Member
    Options
    Are you sitting at home and drinking it alone? If so put the bottle away and you wont be dehydrated and drained tomorrow. If drinking with a girlfriend, keep it up! If with a boyfriend, finish the bottle and burn some other calories before bed ;)

LOVE this advice! haha
  • PoorGirlEatingHealthy
    Options
    LOL I am with my hubby trying to get sleep as I have to work at 9 and want to get a workout in in the morning!