Here we go again

Options
The sun is out in the uk gonna be very hot today. Lovely you say well not for me i am full of dread as its time that everyone gets off the winter coats and gets into their summer outfits. I hate it as i feel so fat and cant wear small summer things. I hate the school run as i feel like im still dressed for winter as im afraid to get any skin out at all. Hate wearing flat sandals as i feel short and dumpy love my high boots but to hot to wear today? Never worn a skirt coz of my big legs. My pegs havent seen the sun in many years plus im pasty white and dont tan easily.
Oh what to do.... oh i know get this damn weight off and go flaunt my stuff!!!!

Replies

• carinalewis
    Options
    i know exactly how you feel. im in jeans and a hoody still. my sisters invited me out for her birthday this weekend but the thought of looking like a womble in amingst a load of size 6s in hardly any clothes has made me decide im not going
  • Angel1066
    Angel1066 Posts: 816 Member
    Options
    Hey my dear, i know exactly what your talking about. But you forgot when your child wants you to play in the park with them and your the fat sweaty one who can't keep up. Oh how i love Summer's in London.
  • emsibun
    emsibun Posts: 208
    Options
    **hands up** me too!

Today I've got a workout top on - screw it I'm working for this and it's good for holding me in :laugh:
  • whiskey9890
    whiskey9890 Posts: 652 Member
    Options
    the sun hasn't come out up in not so sunny cheshire yet, but its thinking about it, i need to get this weight shifted as none of my summer stuff fits me anymore and i can't afford to replace it either eeek!
  • Kirstie_C26
    Kirstie_C26 Posts: 490 Member
    Options
    pouring rain here on the west coast of Scotland :( anyhoo...pool is not far away so im gonna bust my *kitten* 2day :D
  • PrincessLynn2010
    PrincessLynn2010 Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    A pool sounds WONDERFUL!
  • Terri73
    Terri73 Posts: 238
    Options
    least im not alone. lol You may say it dont matter what people think etc but it actually does ive worn the same stuff for yrs as i know it fits ok very rarely buy new stuff as get so depressed in shops. I tell myself every year i will lose weight during summer hols and when sept rolls round i will shock those who havent seen me in 7 weeks, but i never ever do it? Maybe this year eh?
  • kymarai
    kymarai Posts: 3,631 Member
    Options
    Attitude girl! Attitude! The weight you are dealing with healthily. I dread unpacking the summer clothes! You have a lot going on right now. You can do this! And a little ATTITUDE goes a long way to support what you are wearing! Keep it up! We are right behind you.
  • zenzoes
    zenzoes Posts: 187
    Options
    This is the year! :) And yes I know how you feel. It feels awful to miss out on summer even more. You got this.