College students (of all ages) 30 lbs by August 1st

Options
Okay so I wanna loose 30 lbs in about 4 months.. Anyone wanna team up?? Its always better to have a motivating team =)

Replies

• livbiv6
    livbiv6 Posts: 18
    Options
    Hey! I am a college student too, and I really want to loose 25 lbs by the start of school again, 4 months haha. So Lets get a team together for sure!! :D
  • misschievousgrl
    Options
    Awesome.. we can do like weekly weigh ins and such.. are you just dieting? or are you working out too?
  • thetrishwarp
    thetrishwarp Posts: 838 Member
    Options
    university as well! hoping to lose 25 lbs by sept 1st
  • T0RIEELIZABETH
    Options
    Hey! I am a college student too, and I really want to loose 25 lbs by the start of school again, 4 months haha. So Lets get a team together for sure!! :D

SAME HERE! 25 lbs by mid august!
  • hush7hush
    hush7hush Posts: 2,273 Member
    Options
    I'm in!
    30 by August 1st!
    I'd like to drop more than that, though.
  • misschievousgrl
    Options
    okayy so lets keep this group sorta small. say first 5 people or so.. we can all add each other as friends.. we can weigh in on like sundays or something and then we can help each other when we get stuck with motivation and new ideas
  • hroush
    hroush Posts: 2,073 Member
    Options
    I'm almost done with college. It's hard to lose weight during college due to homework, social obligations, etc. I don't have that much left to lose ( anymore), just wishing you girls luck.
  • rharris86dc
    rharris86dc Posts: 635 Member
    Options
    I'm in, too. Done w/ undergrad, but grad school is still school, haha.
    I'd like to get to my goal by the time school starts again, next August. Around 155, or so. That's a good 40 pounds to go.

Good luck everyone, and let's get started!!
  • idahogirl71
    idahogirl71 Posts: 1,110 Member
    Options
    I'm trying to lose another 14 by April 30th for graduation (Associates) then will want to set more goals for starting my next classes (Bachelors)
  • Timebound
    Timebound Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Sounds like a plan! :)
  • misschievousgrl
    Options
    yayy i'm glad everyones so excited and motivated for it. Add me and lets get started =D
  • livbiv6
    livbiv6 Posts: 18
    Options
    Sounds awesome! Yea I am doing the works, dieting and working out. What about you?
  • misschievousgrl
    Options
    Both.. I took two dance classes this semester, but without dieting i just built new muscles and didn't loose much of that fat =/ so i'm really ready to kick it into gear =D
  • geddoe
    geddoe Posts: 23
    Options
    College student here. :)

I am aiming for pretty much the same goal, would definitely be interested in doing this!
  • annied16
    annied16 Posts: 25
    Options
    totally in! exactly the same goal :)
  • littlemili
    littlemili Posts: 625 Member
    Options
    My goal is to lose 21.5 lbs by August 1. I am definitely in!
  • LivingPink08
    Options
    Hey all,

I would like to join but if the group is full I'll follow on the sidelines.

My routine is pretty simple: I work out 6days per week, I keep my daily calorie count below 1200.. I never was a fan of fast food or soda so those are my only blacklist products.. Other than that I usually eat whatever I want.

My SW:182 - GW: 152 by August
  • Life0nMars86
    Life0nMars86 Posts: 155 Member
    Options
    Not sure if I'm goin back to college fall semester or not yet...might hafta wait a lil long due to some things....but I'm still college aged anddd would def love to lose 30 by August! Is the group too full??
  • chelseelovesyou
    chelseelovesyou Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    is the group full? I'm in, I'm a junior in college right now!
  • misschievousgrl
    Options
    uhmm i'm new to this whole thing so the whole group is basically everyone just became friends and we are keeping up with each other.. just add people from here and then we have people that are in the same boat as us to talk to and motivate us. =D