my first day

Options
Hello Everyone:

I am new to this I have tried tons of other diets and I saw this on facebook and decided to try it so here goes I have 93 lbs to lose.. Am anxious to get this weight loss going.

Replies

• MidniteDayDream
    MidniteDayDream Posts: 142 Member
    Options
    From what I've seen in my first day on the forums, the support here is amazing! I'm in it for the long haul too, 86 more lbs for me. We ~can~ do it!!!!
  • laurieream
    laurieream Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    good luck to you....
  • mickeymousedl
    Options
    Welcome! I have only been here a week myself. I decided I'd give it a try when I found it online.

You can do it!
  • laurieream
    Options
    thank you so much I sure hope I can..
  • sspayne35
    sspayne35 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    This site is the best! It is SO easy to use and quick! Hang in there and ask for help if you need it! You can do it! Good luck!
  • loseit65
    loseit65 Posts: 47
    Options
    :smile: I think your my twin! I also have 90 or so pnds to lose! and have been on every diet known to man ! I wish you luck through your journey!.. this is my 2nd day , so lets chat and help eachother.. I think a bikini in July sounds good.. lololol goodluck to you. Kim :)
  • gunny34
    gunny34 Posts: 68
    Options
    Welcome! :) The support here is great ... I've been here for about a month & 1/2.. My goal is to lose 60 lbs ... I'm down 15 so far. You can friend me if you'd like.
  • riamac
    riamac Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    Good luck on your journey. This is a wonderful site.

Maria

Friend me if you like.
  • Lexie28
    Lexie28 Posts: 219
    Options
    You came to the right place. Good Luck on your Journey :flowerforyou:
  • janemartin02
    janemartin02 Posts: 2,653 Member
    Options
    Welcome!This is an amazing site.The stories of success will motivate you,I know they do me.The friends are so supportive and help on the rough days.
    Good luck!You can do it,1 day at a time!!
    jane:wink:
  • Lou05
    Lou05 Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    welcome :smile: and good luck this site will keep you going for sure
  • laurieream
    Options
    omg that would be amazing!!!!!!!!
  • ginalhorst
    Options
    Welcome :- )Friend me if you like - the support here is great. When you post a question you will get instant support! Love it
  • kris1085
    kris1085 Posts: 1,436 Member
    Options
    Good Luck and you have come to the right place ! Feel free to add me as a friend any new people ! I have lost 30.5 pounds so far and have another 70 to go so i will be here a while !