Somebody FINALLY noticed my weight loss!

Options
melsinct
melsinct Posts: 3,512 Member
Sorry but this is exciting! This morning at work a coworker asked me if I was "getting skinny." I said "I am trying!." She told me I looked much thinner around the middle, which of course has made my day. I was wondering at what point someone would notice and there it is...at 14 pounds down!

Replies

• isabelk
    isabelk Posts: 153 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! What a great feeling. You've worked hard and it shows.
  • cathyv0409
    cathyv0409 Posts: 230 Member
    Options
    What a great way to start the day! It feels so good to have someone notice your hard work!
  • Christiane81
    Options
    what an amazing feeling....keep up the good work!
  • DixieDarlin1987
    DixieDarlin1987 Posts: 553 Member
    Options
    Now isn't that a great feeling!?! I was excited the first time anyone noticed my weight loss too! It really is motivating and kinda confirms it in you mind that your hard work actually IS paying off and you're not just busting your butt for nothing lol! Congrats and enjoy your day...you've earned it!
  • CharlieJuliette
    CharlieJuliette Posts: 459 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! I can't wait for that NSV! Hasn't happened yet...
  • EJWoolcock
    Options
    Doesn't that just make your day! Keep it up
  • dlaplume2
    dlaplume2 Posts: 1,658 Member
    Options
    Congrats!
  • FearAnLoathing
    FearAnLoathing Posts: 4,852 Member
    Options
    Thats great!!
  • mommy3x
    mommy3x Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    :happy: That's wonderful!! Enjoy it!!
  • gigiwaterloo
    gigiwaterloo Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    congratulations, I know that made you feel SPECTACULAR & I'm glad your hard work is showing on the OUTSIDE as well as on the inside! Keep up the good work!! You are an inspiration to us all!!
  • scoboli
    scoboli Posts: 18
    Options
    Congratulations on your being noticed by others. I like it when others notice. So, again, congratulations on that and your current weight loss.
  • leighllf
    leighllf Posts: 32
    Options
    That is just great! I know that we are trying to better our health and life for ourselves, but it is so rewarding for people to notice the change and give us a compliment! I have found that I think I look so much different but not that many people seem to notice either.

WTG!! WHoo-Hoo
  • OLP76
    OLP76 Posts: 768 Member
    Options
    Isn't that FUN :happy: I bet you feel like your on cloud 9 ...Keep it goin' - the comments only get better from here :wink: Proud of you! Thanks for sharin' :flowerforyou:
  • snockers3112
    snockers3112 Posts: 190 Member
    Options
    Good for you!! I bet you've had a smile on your face since, you lucky thing :) I still haven't had anyone say anything to me without me first prompting by talking about my diet..lol

Well done, and well done on your weightloss x
  • poohkrazy05
    Options
    Congratulations. It makes you feel wonderful and makes it all worth it when you get notice. I feel the same way. I notice a difference in my pants but to just look at me I do not but then I will see someone that I dont see everyday and they say that they can notice it alot. I am down 22lbs since 1/4/11 and have 7 more to go to meet my first goal of 30lbs by august. I hope it happens and I can get a new summer wardrobe to go on vacatio. Keep up the good work and again congratulation.
  • smilebhappy
    smilebhappy Posts: 811 Member
    Options
    **Happy Dance**
    I bet that made you feel awesome :flowerforyou:
    Keep up the good work!
  • Zaggytiddies
    Zaggytiddies Posts: 326 Member
    Options
    Great start to your day!!! I'm hoping this happens to me soon!
  • ladyjh578
    ladyjh578 Posts: 207
    Options
    my weightloss efforts were finally noticed as well on Saturday. I went to work at a salon I work at PT and hadn't seen a few co-workers in a while. They were all telling me how great i looked and asked how I was doing it. I was so happy inside. It makes you feel really good and gives you the motivation to keep it up!!!
  • shopgirl192
    shopgirl192 Posts: 102
    Options
    Congratulations! It's the comments from other people that keep me motivated! There's nothing better than to hear someone comment on all your hard work! :)
  • michelegbowman
    Options
    Super fantastic ! I am sooooooooo Happy for you !
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!