hi

Options
my names Denise and im new to this site. im on a mission to lose 50 pounds. im a single mom to a great 5 year old little girl and to 2 great doggies. I thought i was invincible while i was pregnant and all those big macs i ate didnt count..well they did i gained 90 pounds during my preganancy 5 years ago. i dont wanna be a skinny minny like i was pre baby i wanna embrace my curves not feel like im gonna get knocked out by my boob while running. best of luck to everyone xo

Replies

• beckiewho2
    Options
    I have tried every fad diet out there. I have been using this app for about 40 days. It is easy to keep track of all of your calories and exercise and calculates for you. I am about 1/2 way to my first goal and loving the way my clothing is fitting. Stick to this and you can do it! If you need friends, you may add me.
  • flea2449
    flea2449 Posts: 500 Member
    Options
    Welcome to MFP!! A lot of benefits and support with this website! Add me for support!
  • 2burn
    2burn Posts: 32
    Options
    Welcome!! I'm looking to lose 30lbs....I started a crazy school program and gained 20lbs in 6months :( Good luck on your weight loss goals.
  • Angel1029
    Angel1029 Posts: 459
    Options
    Hello and welcome!!! Good luck on your journey!!!
  • daddyzgurl
    Options
    LOL- your post made me laugh. 25 pounds ago I used to get knocked out by my size DDD's. Now I am very happy with my C's since they don't interfere with my running. I am a single mom as well and think the best thing you can do for your family is be healthy and fit. My main reason for joining MFP was so that I could stay awake for 12 hours in a row while working full time, selling on EBay part-time, and caring for my 3 sons on my own. I have gained so much support from MFP. My goals are ever-changing and I am constantly challenging myself because of the inspiration that I receive on MFP. Friend me if you'd like. Certainly if I can be successful at this then anyone can :)