The real reason my weight was stuck

Options
so I complained my weight was stuck between 154 and I56 for...for about 18 days...what I wasn't tellin was i was pretty slack on the work out part of those last 20 days.... did not work out on 7 days...so didn't gain but didn't lose..even started the v-day challenge but quit cuz I didn't want to really work......was in a little denial with my self....so my brain was stuck too...the workouts I was doing were the same.....and weak.. which my body has gotten use to.... so really not pushing like I should and calling it working out ....I was fairly consistant with 1200 intake....but did go over more than usual.....this is the real reason I believe i have been stuck...the last 5 days I have been pushing harder....i ride my bike and really push...and uped the amount of weight in my strength training....the work is paying off have lost down to 153.4 this morning....it's important that I be honest with myself and you guys...just took me a minute to get out of my denial....lol....love the post on pushing yourselfs helped me reafirm what I am not doing..so now I am saying it out loud I am gonna get busy with the workouts and work.......thanks
wendy

Replies

• webebeer
    Options
    so I complained my weight was stuck between 154 and I56 for...for about 18 days...what I wasn't tellin was i was pretty slack on the work out part of those last 20 days.... did not work out on 7 days...so didn't gain but didn't lose..even started the v-day challenge but quit cuz I didn't want to really work......was in a little denial with my self....so my brain was stuck too...the workouts I was doing were the same.....and weak.. which my body has gotten use to.... so really not pushing like I should and calling it working out ....I was fairly consistant with 1200 intake....but did go over more than usual.....this is the real reason I believe i have been stuck...the last 5 days I have been pushing harder....i ride my bike and really push...and uped the amount of weight in my strength training....the work is paying off have lost down to 153.4 this morning....it's important that I be honest with myself and you guys...just took me a minute to get out of my denial....lol....love the post on pushing yourselfs helped me reafirm what I am not doing..so now I am saying it out loud I am gonna get busy with the workouts and work.......thanks
    wendy
  • Cloe
    Cloe Posts: 435
    Options
    Keep on keeping on girlfriend......you can do it!:flowerforyou:
  • kmckesson
    Options
    buy yourself some new workout clothes that you'll be excited to wear- that usually gets me back on track because i will actually WANT to work out just to wear the new pants/shirt/shoes whatever.

way to confess though! ha. i don't think i would've admitted it to the public!