10 pounds down 2 weeks in, progress pics

Options
I am sitting at 278 now, looking to get to 180 eventually, gonna start serious weight training once I hit 200, for now just doing clean diet and minimal exercise is working very well for me. I think I lost that whole 10 pounds just from my gut because it looks like quite a bit more from the side. cant really tell from the front because the lo0ve handles have not shrunken much yet.

here is the side view from 15 days ago
Gb4g4l.jpg

and here is basically the same view from earlier today. diff lighting and all but I am noticing a BIG difference. the numbers on the scale have not moved much in the past couple of days but the visual difference has changed quite a bit (especially my moobs!)

wFDAtl.jpg

EDIT:fixed sizes

Replies

• Juno99
    Juno99 Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    That's a big differeces. Way to go!
  • Mads1997
    Mads1997 Posts: 1,494 Member
    Options
    Can't see the pictures clicking on them does nothing but well done anyway
  • gossamyrrh
    Options
    EDIT:fixed.
  • ohcaptain
    ohcaptain Posts: 25
    Options
    Well done! You can definitely see a big change. You must have a ton more energy now.
  • krystin71
    Options
    Holy crap, what a difference! Awesome work!
  • AnnaPixie
    AnnaPixie Posts: 7,439 Member
    Options
    WoW! I'm shocked 10lbs makes such a difference.

Congrats! :flowerforyou:
  • shannonshock13
    shannonshock13 Posts: 355 Member
    Options
    Great job! Keep it up :) It's amazing to see what a 10lb loss can do :smile:
  • gossamyrrh
    Options
    thanks for the encouragement yall :) I could never ever lose weight without this site, its a major blessing.
  • ALW65
    ALW65 Posts: 643 Member
    Options
    If you could figure out how to bottle that "lost 10lbs from my gut" thing you'd be a very rich man!
  • JohnnyNull
    JohnnyNull Posts: 294 Member
    Options
    Huge difference, well done! I was at 245# about three years ago. It sucks that it takes so damned much time (at least it did for me), but stick with it! You're doing a great job.

Out of curiosity, why the 200# threshold for weight training?
  • 0oKareno0
    0oKareno0 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Great job! I totally know what you mean. I've lost 8 pounds in these last two weeks, and I can tell just from my back and my hips that it's gone. I was shocked as well that that much can make such a big difference.

Keep it up, you're doing great!
  • SexyCook
    SexyCook Posts: 2,253 Member
    Options
    Tremendous difference..Keep up the good work..
  • gidjet11
    gidjet11 Posts: 86
    Options
    Looking good! And getting there fast too!:bigsmile:
  • Cath138
    Cath138 Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    Big difference! Good for you! Keep up the good work:happy:
  • RunnerInTraining
    RunnerInTraining Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    Awesome!!!!!! Keep up the great work!!!!!!
  • gossamyrrh
    Options
    Huge difference, well done! I was at 245# about three years ago. It sucks that it takes so damned much time (at least it did for me), but stick with it! You're doing a great job.

Out of curiosity, why the 200# threshold for weight training?

Mainly because of my lack of funds for a gym membership right now. I am leaving the country this summer and have to save moneys for that trip. I can also admit I am a bit scared of weight training at this point, and I just want to get rid of flab and see what I am working with. I am keeping my protein way up so I don't lose too much muscle whilst whittling this blubber away.
  • ohcaptain
    ohcaptain Posts: 25
    Options
    Don't forget that adding muscle helps burn fat. :]
  • SexyCook
    SexyCook Posts: 2,253 Member
    Options
    WWWWWWWWOOOWWWWWIIEEEEEEE...Now thats what I call something to be excited about..Good Job!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!