April 10 lb group

Options

Replies

• jsteras
    jsteras Posts: 344 Member
    Options
    Woo Hoo I've lost 4 pounds since April 1st. I have been doing Jillian Michaels DVD's every day and walking, getting my water in. I also try to eat back most of exercise calories. It is amazing how much food you can eat when you make healthy choices:) Hope everyone is doing great!
  • momofJandA
    momofJandA Posts: 1,038 Member
    Options
    Good morning everyone!!! WOW what a list!!! Imagine if everyone meets the 10lbs goal this month- that's almost 4,000lbs!!!!!! AMAZING
  • dhiggins8
    dhiggins8 Posts: 466 Member
    Options
    we can achieve 4,000 lbs. everyone should be drinking their water and be up to 40 jumping jacks today. Let's get jumping. I want my 10 lbs ..... how bad do you want this let me hear ya!!!!
  • dhiggins8
    Options
    Woo Hoo I've lost 4 pounds since April 1st. I have been doing Jillian Michaels DVD's every day and walking, getting my water in. I also try to eat back most of exercise calories. It is amazing how much food you can eat when you make healthy choices:) Hope everyone is doing great!

That is awesome you are doing great keep up the good work only 6 lbs to go for the goal. if you keep this up you will pass the goal.
  • Sarawoods
    Sarawoods Posts: 111 Member
    Options
    count me in!! am I too late????

280lbs, drinking my water and will start on the jumping jacks today :D

Im down to 213 from 217 .. ^_^
  • irishbelle345
    Options
    i drank my h2o yesterday and did 30 jumping jacks... geting ready to go play outside its so pretty. keep it up guys. :)
  • dhiggins8
    Options
    count me in!! am I too late????

280lbs, drinking my water and will start on the jumping jacks today :D

Im down to 213 from 217 .. ^_^

so are you 280 or 213? so I can put it on the sheet?
  • dhiggins8
    Options
    Wow what a list!!!!!! you are doing an amzing job, love your motivation! 12 cups of water done, 45 min very brisk walk/jog and jumping jacks done! :)

Way to go keep hard after it!
  • skramer13
    skramer13 Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    My bad! I'm currently at 188. :)
  • cayzweaver
    cayzweaver Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    My weight from last week is missing. I started April 1 at 173. However, if it's too much trouble, just wait and log me in this week. Thanks for all your work!
  • Sarawoods
    Sarawoods Posts: 111 Member
    Options
    Sorry lol im 213, my hubbs is 28 >.< sorry lol
  • NZhogiebear
    Options
    Hope everyone had a great day, 10 cups of water, 20 min of tae bo, 35 min of jogging / walk, and 35 jumping jacks done and dusted, feeling great!!!

And i had weigh in lost 3lb YAY!!!!!! so now done to 207lb (the 100's are a calling ;p)

Good luck everyone, keep up the great work!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • momofJandA
    momofJandA Posts: 1,038 Member
    Options
    Hope everyone had a great day, 10 cups of water, 20 min of tae bo, 35 min of jogging / walk, and 35 jumping jacks done and dusted, feeling great!!!

And i had weigh in lost 3lb YAY!!!!!! so now done to 207lb (the 100's are a calling ;p)

Good luck everyone, keep up the great work!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • sunnyday12
    Options
    No change in my weight this week unfortunately...stil at 178lbs....really finding it hard to include exercise....any tips advice would be really welcome!!
  • kris1085
    kris1085 Posts: 1,436 Member
    Options
    I lost a pound this week down to 205.5
  • RGPargy
    RGPargy Posts: 285 Member
    Options
    Hello!! Found you all!! :bigsmile:

Weighed myself today and i have lost........... a big fat ZERO!!!! It is TOTM tho so I am excusing myself, despite the fact that i have been very good this week, which is somewhat annoying!!

Hopefully all my being good will catch up with me next week when i weigh in and i can say i've lost SOMETHING at least! :grumble:

So this week i am STILL 243 lbs (17st 5lbs). :sad:
  • RGPargy
    RGPargy Posts: 285 Member
    Options
    What's this about jumping jacks???!! :huh:

I'm trying to be kind to my knee at the moment while it repairs itself from an injury so can i be excused? :blushing: :bigsmile:
  • lkyeomans
    lkyeomans Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    Here's my weight today 229.8, last Friday was 233.7. I met my first personal mini goal, losing 15 lbs by today! (started 3/21/11):smile:
  • nikkinikki113
    nikkinikki113 Posts: 279 Member
    Options
    I'm here too - been crazy busy at work!

Back on track now :smile:

What about my chee burger? are not you in FLA?

I am in FL - They don't make cheeseburgers where you live?:noway: LOL - I;ll get you one - everything's better in FL anyway :bigsmile:

And...Tada!!! My weigh in for this week is 192.8.
  • PDC72601
    PDC72601 Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    Weighed in at 234.4 lbs. Thats a loss of 2.4 lbs for the week. Hope everyone has a great week. Keep working hard to lose those pounds and inches.