You won't let me see, so I can't add you!! *RANT*

Options
I am here to make support friends for the whole weight loss journey. I want to add like minded people, people who have similar goals in mind, things who have things in common with me. When someone sends me a friend request the first thing I do is go to their profile page to see what they are all about.

Many of the people who have sent me requests have their profile page hidden. People, this is the page that allows people to see who you are, what you're about, what you're motivations and goals are. If your profile can't be seen, how are people suppose to know if you are a cool person to befriend on here.

The Profile is different from the food diary and I don't care of your food diary is private or public, I could care less but if your profile is blocked how am I supposed to find out what kind of person you are?

So if you're going to send me a friend request, please, please, please make sure your profile is not blocked, because if it is, I will not accept your friend request.

Thanks!

OK, rant over!

Replies

• xXAlana21Xx
    xXAlana21Xx Posts: 183 Member
    Options
    agreed
  • gameovergt
    gameovergt Posts: 502
    Options
    100% agree
  • linemansgirl
    Options
    I agree completely!
  • reese66
    reese66 Posts: 2,920 Member
    Options
    What she said!!!
  • Galathea
    Galathea Posts: 420 Member
    Options
    agreed =^_^=
  • Miss_Chievous_wechange
    Miss_Chievous_wechange Posts: 1,230 Member
    Options
    Totally agree with you!
  • hroush
    hroush Posts: 2,073 Member
    Options
    or at least put a message as to why you wish to be my friend. I don't know who you are or why you're contacting me.
  • Fat2FitChick
    Fat2FitChick Posts: 451 Member
    Options
    Yup!
    or at least put a message as to why you wish to be my friend. I don't know who you are or why you're contacting me.
  • goron59
    goron59 Posts: 890 Member
    Options
    Agreed, and I'd go further and say that you should have a real picture of you as your profile picture and say something nice in the friend request.
  • Mrsjenningsjr
    Mrsjenningsjr Posts: 149 Member
    Options
    Agreed!
  • ImSoPerfectlyFlawed
    ImSoPerfectlyFlawed Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    I agree
  • MyBeautyIsSkinDeep
    Options
    Very well said !!!! I soooooo agree!!!n I want to know who I Am befriending!!!! It is important to me:smile:
  • rmhand
    rmhand Posts: 1,067 Member
    Options
    or send me a message too, otherwise its a little creepy.
  • McFatterton
    McFatterton Posts: 1,358 Member
    Options
    Why don't you just "friend" them, check out their profile and if it's not someone you want to be friends with, then delete them? I happen to love the fact that now we have the option to make our profile only viewable to friends.
  • krisvtx8777
    krisvtx8777 Posts: 163
    Options
    Why don't you just "friend" them, check out their profile and if it's not someone you want to be friends with, then delete them? I happen to love the fact that now we have the option to make our profile only viewable to friends.

I agree with this-I end up deleting most people who never say a word to me (most friend me-then I never see a word), although I try to keep a somewhat small group because I like to see everyones progress and support them all equally:-)
  • williediesel
    Options
    Please add me !!!!!!!
  • Nomomush
    Nomomush Posts: 582 Member
    Options
    Sounds like a very reasonable request. Glad you're my "friend" :happy:
  • Fat2FitChick
    Fat2FitChick Posts: 451 Member
    Options
    Thanks girl!
    Sounds like a very reasonable request. Glad you're my "friend" :happy:
  • Amandac6772
    Amandac6772 Posts: 1,311 Member
    Options

Exactly!