Can anyone Recommend some Tae Bo for Beginners please?

Calif_Girl67
Calif_Girl67 Posts: 526 Member
edited September 25 in Fitness and Exercise
I just rented the Tae Bo Fat Blaster because I wanted to try it and I only lasted through the 1st 15mins lmao. I guess
i need to stick to my Jillian Michaels and Leslie Sansone dvd's. :angry: Can anyone recommend some TaeBo dvd's
that beginners can start out doing? If you know some other dvd's that are good workouts thats ok too.

Thanks

Replies

• jennro7781
    jennro7781 Posts: 208
    I LOVE the Billy Blanks Tae Bo series!! He has a beginner one too! Good luck!!
  • rileysowner
    rileysowner Posts: 8,313 Member
    I have no idea on which ones are beginner ones or have beginner routines but google Tae Bo and you will find they have a web site and it will likely have descriptions of what is available.
  • FairyMiss
    FairyMiss Posts: 1,812 Member
    did some of him on on demand real fun. i say just stick with it , you will probably get a little further each time.:smile::happy:
  • katcena
    katcena Posts: 326 Member
    Turbo Jam is a fun program....not Tae Bo, but it's kickboxing. So,it's similar.
  • danniwhit
    danniwhit Posts: 63 Member
    I like Billy Blanks Tae Bo. Just watch out...I read an article about the top 5 workout dvd's and billy blanks tae bo was listed as number 5...the reasoning gave was that if you dont put your all into it, you won't get much out of it. And its true!! If you just half the motions, you will be able to do it all easily...but if you are really punching/kicking with force, you will really feel it and it will really work you out!
  • I found a tae bo dvd at walmart recently it is called Billy Banks This Is Tae Bo! When I first stared I only lasted 25 minutes but it only took a couple times of doing it to go through the whole workout! I can really feel itall through my body after doing the dvd!
  • Calif_Girl67
    Calif_Girl67 Posts: 526 Member
    Well I am trying to change things up a bit because I can't seem to get the scale to move anymore.
    Even though the scale is not moving, I am losing inches :smile: My stomach and boobs have really
    decreased in size so i am not complaining, I just want numbers down on the scale. Any ideas
    would be great!! Thanks
  • rileysowner
    rileysowner Posts: 8,313 Member
    This is the Tae Bo I started with. It has a pretty good instructional section and the basic workout it pretty good for starting out. I now only find the Advanced and 8 Minute workout challenging. I don't know if this is available in DVD or not. I did see it once on Youtube, but since it is copyright it probably has been taken down but you could search there as it is quite old and they may have left it up to sell newer DVDs.

http://www.amazon.com/Billy-Blanks-Ultimate-Tae-Bo-Workout/dp/B003U1GP0A/ref=sr_1_25?ie=UTF8&qid=1302146273&sr=8-25
  • justme81
    justme81 Posts: 40 Member
    I started This is Tae Bo today.
This discussion has been closed.