You know you are an MFP addict when….

Options

Replies

• WorkingMomGetsFit
    WorkingMomGetsFit Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    Omg: face book and work "background" website comments are so true.

The other night I was on MFP and the boys came to me to tell me "Goodnight". I didn't even realize it was time for them to go to bed and my husband was getting ready to tuck them in.....mother of the year award for me (insert sarcasm)
  • Nemlein
    Nemlein Posts: 168 Member
    Options
    When you aren't up-to-date with the posts of your friends on FB but you know how all of your MFP friends are doing!
  • crlujan
    crlujan Posts: 59
    Options
    Well Heck! Just the fact that you're reading this right now might make you an MFP addict!
  • Still_Sossy
    Still_Sossy Posts: 868 Member
    Options
    You give up facebook to spend your time surfing the forums.

Ditto! Plus you know you are an addict when you can not wait to say good morning or good night to everyone, and you are logging food WHILE eating it!
  • mrmarius
    mrmarius Posts: 1,802 Member
    Options
    when you stare at the newsfeed waiting on somebody else to update or post a new topic
  • teacherkatz
    teacherkatz Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    So true!!!!
  • Cutiger81
    Cutiger81 Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    When it's the last then you do before going to sleep and first thing when you awake.
  • cklbrown
    cklbrown Posts: 4,696 Member
    Options
    Before you even get out of bed you reach for your phone and check MFP!

Yes first thing in the morning, last thing at night! All day long I keep checking in. I am on my phone now more than my teenagers!
  • zave
    zave Posts: 238
    Options
    OK -- is your dog logged into Wii Fit, too? :smile:

Ha ha. Yup. He sucks at the hula hoop, but great at downward-facing dog.
  • Amy62575
    Amy62575 Posts: 422 Member
    Options
    . . .one of the pockets in your purse is always stuffed with empty food wrappers so you can log them accurately on MFP when you get home.

OMG I do that too!!!!! Glad I'm not the only one :blushing:
  • Amy62575
    Amy62575 Posts: 422 Member
    Options
    You stop and think, "Umm. I don't know if I can eat that...I have look for the calorie count first." You search MFP database, no luck. You surf the internet...no luck. You don't eat it. HAHAHA.
  • katnotfat
    katnotfat Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    Well Heck! Just the fact that you're reading this right now might make you an MFP addict!

Heck yah!
    I love that even though my job has most websites blocked, even my gmail, I can still look at MFP! Also, when I eat lunch, either at home or at work... I'm usually logging my calories at the same time!
    ...Just hope it shows on the scale too! I can see it on my body, I think... but not too much on the scale..... yet
  • rebeccawible
    Options
    HAHA! :laugh: *Like.
  • Gary1977
    Gary1977 Posts: 804 Member
    Options
    You keep the MFP page up all day at work!! (secretly hidden behind a valid website used for my job of course!)

Doing that right now, lol. :tongue:
  • Suzannejl
    Suzannejl Posts: 212
    Options
    You tell everyone you meet about it so they will be your MFP friends too!
  • schninie82
    schninie82 Posts: 502 Member
    Options

I have done just that....FB seems so lame now!!! Phahahaha

Soooooooooo true!
  • Mountain_woman
    Mountain_woman Posts: 229 Member
    Options
    When it's the last then you do before going to sleep and first thing when you awake.

So true. I open my laptop upon awakening even though I haven't eaten anything yet. Just starts my day off right!

I also spend more time here then on FaceBook. I am thinking that is a good thing though! :D
  • healthyjen342
    healthyjen342 Posts: 1,435 Member
    Options
    ....your husband calls you while he's at the grocery store to read you the nutrition labels on EVERY bottle of salad dressing before picking one...making sure you can have some too! (and he's NOT on MFP)

....you are brushing your child's hair in the morning calculating your dinner calories and getting excited...

-the other posts are great too...*raises hand* Guilty!
  • samantharae121205
    Options

ahaaa. yesss!!!. :)
  • samantharae121205
    Options
    Please don't use your phone while driving. We share the road.:smile:

she said "stuck in traffic" lol.