What Are You Excited for?

Options
heather7marie
heather7marie Posts: 506 Member
These next few weeks are going to be insane for me, but I keep reminding myself about all of the exciting stuff coming up. It helps me get through each day with a smile.

A few upcoming things I'm excited about:
1. Attending a TV taping next Tuesday
2. Surprising my dad for his birthday. I live in TN and he's in IN. I'm driving up for his birthday weekend and taking him to a MLB game. :smile:
3. MAY 7TH! College graduation!!! :noway: :drinker:

Do you have anything coming up that you're excited about?

Replies

• cupcakecarnivore
    Options
    Im excited for the snow to finally melt so I can go on my early morning hikes:)

Im also very excited for November when I go to Thailand, even though it is months away lol!!

Super excited about the movie Water for Elephants

And finally, Im excited for the show Supernatural to start having new episodes again:)
  • spiritcrusher
    spiritcrusher Posts: 326 Member
    Options
    Tax returns. :blushing:
  • bamagirl2020
    Options
    My 20th birthday is April 15 so I'm excited about that!

My last final is May 9th and then it's Summer Break! BRING. IT. ON.

Annnnd I'm excited it's finally baseball season :) Go Yanks! Robinson Cano has my heart<3
  • Delboy1961
    Options
    I turn 50 at the end of the month although Im not sure excited is the right word
  • pinkgigi
    pinkgigi Posts: 693 Member
    Options
    Delboy I turn 50 this year and I'm excited, it is far better than the alternative!!

I'm excited that my boy is turning 21 this month, he has had learning difficulties, epilepsy and ADD and last year had secondary cancer, and he made it to 21 and is in his last year of university, that is very exciting!!!

GG
  • nolachick
    nolachick Posts: 3,278 Member
    Options
    :smile: Trip to NYC in April
    :smile: Trip to the beach in June
    :smile: Trip to Miami in July
    :drinker: 25th Birthday in July
  • helloiloveukitty
    helloiloveukitty Posts: 448 Member
    Options
    cute thread!

I'm excited about life in general these days
    Getting my boobs done this summer
    My birthday celebration in May (except I'm less then excited to be old lol)
    Hiking this weekend
  • heather7marie
    heather7marie Posts: 506 Member
    Options
    Im excited for the snow to finally melt so I can go on my early morning hikes:)

Im also very excited for November when I go to Thailand, even though it is months away lol!!

Super excited about the movie Water for Elephants

And finally, Im excited for the show Supernatural to start having new episodes again:)

I can't wait to see that movie!
  • PJilly
    PJilly Posts: 21,683 Member
    Options
    I am excited for my husband to get a job offer. He was laid off unexpectedly recently, but he's on his way to the airport right now to fly to meet the senior execs of a company that's interested in him. (This will be his third meeting with this organization, and we are hopeful an offer will be coming soon.)

And a shout out to my fellow 50-year-olds. I feel stronger and leaner than any other time in my life. I love being 50!