hello!!! :-D

Options
Hey there!
I joined yesterday thanks to my sister-in-law who is loosing weight using this! Feeling positive about it & might even get me bike back out now the weather is nice! :-)

Replies

• Mandz1984
    Mandz1984 Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    Hi! I'm new as well, good luck with your weight loss!
  • chnkydnknmomma
    Options
    Hi and welcome!
  • fenixandrudy
    Options
    Hello people,

I am also new to this I joined yesterday, thought id say hello to you all...
  • PrincessLynn2010
    PrincessLynn2010 Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    Glad to "meet" you!

Why hadn't I thought of that!? Biking would be both a fun activity to do with my older kids, as well as an "exercise"!

I am glad that spring has swung toward us! (No more snow! Please! Only warmer weather here on out!)
  • tracey2710
    tracey2710 Posts: 197 Member
    Options
    Good luck to all you newbie's - great site here with loads of support and motivation.
  • RGPargy
    RGPargy Posts: 285 Member
    Options
    Hello and welcome!
  • kimmymcd85
    Options
    Hey Mandz! thank you! i see you have already made a good start on ya loss!! im looking forward to reporting in next week to see how much ive lost!! staying away from scales till 13th now! gonna be hard! haha!
    what exercises are you doing or are you just doing the food planning & carrying on with normal life?x
  • kimmymcd85
    Options
    ive tried to get me hubby to buy a bike & come with me but he just isnt interested! lol he does alot of exercise anyways. i have no kiddies so its just me & the mp3 player!! i only stopped because im totally a fair weather biker!! hehe! ;-) so i think its deffo time to break out the cycling again! inbetween taking me lil puppy for walkies! (another reason i wanted a dog...exercise! lol)
  • AngiLynn
    AngiLynn Posts: 7
    Options
    Hi, I'm new too. Good luck to you! =]