Hello

Options
sueali
sueali Posts: 2 Member
Hi, I started on MFP on 28th March and after one week I had lost 2lbs. Well done to everyone you all have great results, I am hoping for another loss when I get weighed tomorrow. My goal is to lose 15lbs by the end of july and if I keep it up I am sure I will get there.

Replies

• Puggled
    Puggled Posts: 26
    Options
    Congratulations are in offer for that. Well done and I look forward to your posts at the end of June that say you've hit your target ahead of schedule :drinker:
  • rohdemailbox
    Options
    Hi to all at My Fitness Pal,

Became a member about 2 weeks ago. Because of tracking my food intake here at My Fitness Pal, excercise and healthy food choices, I've lost 4 pounds to date.

My goal is to lose at total of 40 pounds by the end of this year. I know it is an agressive goal but will not give up and even if I just get close to that goal, I will have succeed like never before.

Bill
  • jasper4362
    Options
    Hello all I am Jas , 40 year old with type 2 diabetes, need to get some weight off health and wellbeing wise , to be around for my boys in next few years. Am currently doing weight watchers and so far have lost 1 stone 10lbs x
  • Sandikh
    Sandikh Posts: 116
    Options
    Welcome - You will all do great here...!!