100 days into this thing....

midgetrapper
midgetrapper Posts: 60 Member
edited September 25 in Motivation and Support
tomorrow is the 100th day of my diet. what should i do to commemorate it? (besides eat something bad for me.)

Replies

• ceri1980
    ceri1980 Posts: 92 Member
    Treat yourself to something nice :)
  • Meaghan_91
    Meaghan_91 Posts: 5 Member
    Go out an buy a new outfit :)
    I know that probably sounds girly.
    But I'm about 100 days in as well, and I know that I could DEFINITELY use a new outfit because a lot of my clothes just don't fit right anymore.
  • vsyates
    vsyates Posts: 373 Member
    Congratulations! I'm starting my 25th day. Do something that's good for you: take a nice long walk, do jumping jacks, look at yourself in the mirror and say "you are doing a fantastic job! Keep up the good work because YOU ARE WORTH IT!!" :flowerforyou:
  • Bigeddy
    Bigeddy Posts: 72 Member
    Take the people who were your inspiration to start this endeavour out for a nice day to the zoo or something like that. All the girls probably will like that.

And I would reccomend a ice-cold beer for the man in question as a reward for this dedication. May I suggest a Grolsch beer (brewed not far a way from my town)
  • kristanickerson
    kristanickerson Posts: 72 Member
    Buy yourself a piece of clothing...and splurge something nice. A great fitting pair of jeans or a collard shirt.
  • traceytoo
    traceytoo Posts: 163
    It's my 100th day today ... we could almost be twins :laugh:

I can't do anything to commemorate because I weigh in tomoz so today has to be super strict.

But, I do have the joys of taking 5, 13 year olds away for the weekend for my son's 13th birthday, so maybe, just maybe I'll be a bit more lenient with myself this weekend, and partake of a few little pleasures ... maybe :drinker:
This discussion has been closed.