SURVIVOR FANS POST!

Options
SURVIVOR FANS POST!

Oh last night's episode was soooooo goooooood.

I could hardly believe Matt was sent back to REDEMPTION Island again!

If he comes back again -- what do you think will happen?

Will he continue to be naive and trust his tribe or do you think he'll come back with a vengeance?

Phillip cracks me up with his Samurai code He's Coach to the third power of ten.

Loved the immunity challenge -- different. Completely unpredictable.

What did you think?

I love this show !

Replies

• sandybeach11
    sandybeach11 Posts: 198 Member
    Options
    Poor Matt. I felt so bad for him!! I hope he wins b/c he actually deserves it.

Big fan of Jeff P.! Host with the Most!
  • SarahofTwins
    SarahofTwins Posts: 1,169 Member
    Options
    I feel really bad for Matt, especially since he just came back from redemption island. Matt should have voted for Grant but I think he voted for Steve. I hope he can survive and kick everyone out of the game until the end.

Phillip is crazy! lol Yeah hes a recent FBI agent but hes an idiot with everyday life.

Its a great show though!
  • beckymike36
    beckymike36 Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    I feel really bad for Matt, especially since he just came back from redemption island. Matt should have voted for Grant but I think he voted for Steve. I hope he can survive and kick everyone out of the game until the end.

Phillip is crazy! lol Yeah hes a recent FBI agent but hes an idiot with everyday life.

Its a great show though!

I also felt bad for Matt but what did he expect really, telling Rob he was gonna turn and decided not to.....you have to keep those things to yourself!!!!

PS I absolutely adore your profile picture, a couple of cuties!!!!!
  • shana8577
    shana8577 Posts: 10
    Options
    I love this show too, I felt bad for Matt, but you really shouldn't tell anyone to their face you thought about voting them off, Major Fail on his part. He also should have trusted his instincts and voted for Grant, Oh Well, you live and you learn. Phil cracks me up, he's so weird.
  • michelegbowman
    Options
    I love the photos of the newborn twins too -- with flowers -- cutest ones I've ever seen !
  • meagalayne
    meagalayne Posts: 3,382 Member
    Options
    Feel bad for Matt? He's terrible at this game! It was definitely their best play and I loved watching! Andrea is proving to be a smarter player than I gave her credit for... She appears extremely dumb and foolish but this was definitely her best game play so far IMO.

Pleased to see the Zapatero 5 still in the game, but the 6 strong from Ometepe are definitely going to widdle them down. Lots of game left but in a numbers game, those 6 have the balance of power for sure. Let's just see if they can tolerate Phillip for a few more votes. Anything can happen.