my first twenty come and gone

Options
I started this back at the beginning of March and since then have lost almost twenty lbs!!! My face is looking thinner and my rings are about to fall off my hands!!! I am loving the support and tools that are on MFP and i am so excited to continue moving forward. I still have about 130 lbs to go but i can actually see the light at the end of the tunnel!!!!

Replies

• labgirl3
    labgirl3 Posts: 171 Member
    Options
    You're doing great - that next 20 will be gone before you know it! Congrats on your progress so far, and keep up the good work!
  • LJCannon
    LJCannon Posts: 3,636 Member
    Options
    We are the Support System, but YOU have done the Hard Work!! CONGRATULATIONS!!:flowerforyou:
    It is just a matter of time, and those unwanted Pounds will be HISTORY!!
  • KMV1967
    KMV1967 Posts: 4
    Options
    Congrats! That is great!!
  • mommy3x
    mommy3x Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    You should be very PROUD!! It always starts with that first (very difficult) step. Keep it up!!
  • Sherbog
    Sherbog Posts: 1,072 Member
    Options
    Your enthusiasm is a great motivator for the rest of us. Take lots of pictures during your journey. I regret not taking more along the way.
  • CollegeGirl19
    Options
    You're doing great! :)
  • mdyoung6309
    Options
    Thank you... I am thrilled!!!:drinker:
  • cocodp
    cocodp Posts: 164
    Options
    way to go girl!
  • IamOnMywayNow
    IamOnMywayNow Posts: 470 Member
    Options
    That is awesome!! Keep up the great work!! You can do it!
  • dwellsouth
    dwellsouth Posts: 158 Member
    Options
    :flowerforyou: That is fantastic! Keep up the good work!
  • Omicron
    Omicron Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    Congratulations. I hit the -20 pound mark today too. *high five*
  • katdon88
    katdon88 Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    Awesome job!
  • buttonmoons
    Options
    Well done you! I have also lost 20 in the same time and am thrilled with the MVP gang for their support and encouragement. Add me if you would like to jog along together!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!