I completed 10 days of level 1 on 30 day shred

Options
For those of you that have done level 2, what am I in for? I know it's got to be challenging, kind of anxious but I am going to do it all the way, the results are amazing!

Replies

• healthysew
    healthysew Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    i like level two more than one. it just has different types of the workouts. i think the strength training is a lot more intense with the combinations of the lunges. but i think the ab workouts and the cardio are similar to level one just different kinds. hope that makes sense!
  • Briacha
    Briacha Posts: 160 Member
    Options
    I'm on day 6 of level 1 and woooweeeee! I'm scared of L2!!! Good luck, keep me informed!
  • mstarrett01
    mstarrett01 Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    When I started the level 2 I got my butt kicked like the first day of level one. It is a good workout though. I burn more calories with level 2 then I did with level one.
  • cdngirl71
    cdngirl71 Posts: 2,707 Member
    Options
    I like level 2 much better than level 1. It is harder but it also burns more calories too!!
  • starsnyc21
    starsnyc21 Posts: 436 Member
    Options
    I am 5 days into Circuit 2 and it is great. I actually like it better than Circuit 1 because it involve more strength/ cardio moves and less jumping around. It's really not that scarey. A lot of upper body moves with the planks. Check it out:happy:
  • starryeyedwonder
    Options
    I'm on day 6 of L1, I did one day of L2 because I was already bored with L1 and I liked it a lot...something different!
  • nehtaeh
    nehtaeh Posts: 2,977 Member
    Options
    Honestly, I don't like level 2 at all. It's my least favorite of all 3. It is still a great workout and it does kick my butt but I don't care for it.

I burn about the same amount of calories on level 2 as I did for level 1, about 230-250.
  • niffer82402
    niffer82402 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    I think level 2 is a lot harder than level1, especially the strength moves. I can't do all the reps, but do as many as I can, take a 1-2 rep break, and then do as many as I can again until the move is over. You also spend a lot of time in the plank position- cardio in a plank position, abs in a plank position.... Yuck! But after the shock of the first day, it does slowly get less intimidating, you just have to stick with it! Good luck!
  • proverbs31chick
    proverbs31chick Posts: 485 Member
    Options
    Thanks guys!!
  • sexyprincess69
    Options
    Hi I am on day 9 on the 30 day shred have not seen any results as yet....can't wait to start level 2 maybe in the next ten days on level 2 i will see results.