still think 10lbs. dont make that much of a differance?!?!.

Options
carry around 2 bags of sugar for a day.. .. .. :):)

Replies

• Evarell
    Evarell Posts: 143 Member
    Options
    *Like*
  • Rainbow_Brite86
    Options
    *like*

they really need a like button, lmbo!
  • catcrazy
    catcrazy Posts: 1,740 Member
    Options
    Nice one but gotta ask

How big are your bags of sugar over there?? Theyre only 2lbs over here. Potatoes come in 5lbs bags tho...no thanks and no thank you very much to carrying 50lbs of anything,(what i've lost) how on earth was I carrying me around!
  • 2bFitNTrim
    2bFitNTrim Posts: 1,209 Member
    Options
    Nice one but gotta ask

How big are your bags of sugar over there?? Theyre only 2lbs over here. Potatoes come in 5lbs bags tho...no thanks and no thank you very much to carrying 50lbs of anything,(what i've lost) how on earth was I carrying me around!

Sugar typically is 5 lbs here :smile:
  • HappyathomeMN
    HappyathomeMN Posts: 498 Member
    Options
    My twins together are about 60 pounds - I can barely lift both of them - How did I stay upright??

Even my 50pound daughter is a struggle to lift.

Good topic because once the weight it gone, it's hard to remember it.
    Now to keep getting rid of more!!!
  • wwagw72
    wwagw72 Posts: 45
    Options
    I've only lost 5lbs, but hey, that is half a newborn (at least one of my babies).
  • loverstreet
    loverstreet Posts: 227 Member
    Options
    1 pound is 4 sticks of butter!
  • MissKMN
    MissKMN Posts: 119
    Options
    I met someone once who, as he lost weight, would actually wear a backpack filled with the amount he had lost whenever he worked out. He got to where he could run on a treadmill with a 75lb backpack before he decided to stop! It was pretty inspiring and a total wake up call as to how much the weight ACTUALLY weighs on our body.
  • Nakei
    Nakei Posts: 6
    Options
    I've lost 25 lbs since having my baby I thought with 25 lbs off I'd look different (better). It kind of depresses me and is not encouraging :-/
  • sbodi
    sbodi Posts: 13
    Options
    I've lost 25 lbs since having my baby I thought with 25 lbs off I'd look different (better). It kind of depresses me and is not encouraging :-/

you do look better! look at the pics from after Lanah! Dont be so hard on yourself. Your b-e-a-utiful no matter the size your clothes say! :) love you!

Your #1 Fan! haha