Hi I'm Heather

Options
I'm 23, live in Chicago, and I'm very lazy and unmotivated =( I was always skinny, never weighing more than 100 lbs, until I started working as a bank teller.... All I do is sit, and sit, and sit some more! And when I get home? I just want to sit some more! I love to cook, and I've been trying to cook healier since I moved in with my fiance. The main reason I want to lose weight is so I don't look like a 10 lb sausage in a 2 lb casing in my wedding dress. I'm hoping this site, and the great people on it =) , will help get me focused and motivated (and then I can help motivate others), so I can live a long healthy life with my future husband!

Replies

• HeatherShrinking
    HeatherShrinking Posts: 805 Member
    Options
    ahhh! Another Heather! Welcome. :flowerforyou:
  • hwilliams519
    Options
    Welcome to MFP. My name is Heather too.
  • Hmf414
    Hmf414 Posts: 30
    Options
    Hi, I'm Heather as well. I'm also new. Maybe we can motivate each other!
  • paloma1182
    paloma1182 Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    CHITOWN LOVIN!!!

congrats on starting on MFP heather! you are going to meet some great people here! :)
  • FatBastard6135
    Options
    Welcome to MFP, and Good Luck!! BTW .. My Name is not Heather :laugh:
  • DisneyAddictRW
    DisneyAddictRW Posts: 800 Member
    Options
    WELCOME!
  • alicia826
    alicia826 Posts: 51
    Options
    Welcome! I haven't been on here for very long myself, but so far everyone has been so supportive! I think that this will be just the boost you need to help you out in fitting into that wedding dress perfectly! Good luck!
  • Heather102503
    Options
    Hi Heather! I am also Heather! First of all, congrats on your upcoming wedding! Very exciting! This is a great site! It really puts into prospective the things we eat...I never realized how many calories I was taking in! I like you, have a sit down job and it's hard...I get bored at my job and when I do, I want to eat...My friend just came up with a diet plan for me and now I am getting adjusted to that...A year ago, I was 115 but then I went through chemo and gained 30lbs...I have lost already 7 of that, but it's a struggle for me! I just started crossfit along with cardio about a week ago...I am really looking forward to getting in shape! anyways, just wanted to say hi and good luck! =)
  • 2004Jessica
    2004Jessica Posts: 113
    Options
    I'm not a Heather, but my sister is! Welcome!
    :flowerforyou:
  • Heather75
    Heather75 Posts: 3,386 Member
    Options
    :smile:
  • taldie01
    taldie01 Posts: 378
    Options
    I had a friend once named Heather
  • sarabellum
    sarabellum Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    I have also had a friend named Heather :)
    WELCOME!!!