plumbers crack when does it go away?

Options
mrmarius
mrmarius Posts: 1,802 Member
lol seriously though? this was one of the main reasons i wanted to lose weigh because i could always tell when i was mooning the world and its a problem i never had until i gained weight. Welllllll i've dropped 30 lbs and its gotten WORSE!! i know part of it is because my clothes are now too big but even the ones that fit cause this problem. when does this go away for those that have dealt with this unsightly atrocity?

Replies

• Sasha_Bear
    Sasha_Bear Posts: 625 Member
    Options
    That depends on you and the size clothes you buy hell I've seen skinny people with plumbers booty, and no matter if your fat or skinny it's never a pretty sight!
  • Heather75
    Heather75 Posts: 3,386 Member
    Options
    Belt? :smile:
  • TDGee
    TDGee Posts: 2,209 Member
    Options
    Hell, that's the style that's all the rage out here! I don't know how much young male underwear and buttcrack one could see just going to the mall, but it's a bunch!
    OMG, that made me sound like a total pedophile. :embarassed: :noway: :sick: :sick: EEWWWWW! I am not a member of nambla people! Just making social commentary.
  • mrmarius
    mrmarius Posts: 1,802 Member
    Options
    i always get my clothes slightly baggy and always always were a belt, and i do not sag so. :(
  • Sasha_Bear
    Options
    i always get my clothes slightly baggy and always always were a belt, and i do not sag so. :(

Might need to tighten that belt up a few notches! LOL
  • ASkinnyGirlInside
    Options
    You may think about this as a "guy thing" but Teasem is right!!! Some dude once said to me, "Hey Jen! Crack kills!" Since, I watch how I bend over and sit like its my job!!!!!!

I think (and hope) that these issues will go away once I get to a completely healthy weight. And, I am sure this will go for you, too! For now, I always have to do the checks- cleavage, belly, butt. LOL
  • Sasha_Bear
    Options
    You may think about this as a "guy thing" but Teasem is right!!! Some dude once said to me, "Hey Jen! Crack kills!" Since, I watch how I bend over and sit like its my job!!!!!!

I think (and hope) that these issues will go away once I get to a completely healthy weight. And, I am sure this will go for you, too! For now, I always have to do the checks- cleavage, belly, butt. LOL

LOL..Hey wait cleavage is a good thing! LOL
  • Dbow0207
    Dbow0207 Posts: 220 Member
    Options

Might need to tighten that belt up a few notches! LOL

Yes sir. I know what you mean, the only way to do that is wear underwear with elastic that will stay on your waist because sometime they will stay on the pants line and if the pants sag so will the draws, just FYI. And then a good belt and tighten it, because even though it feels tight sometimes its not as tight as it should be because once you start walk your pants will naturally sag, especially if your pants are too big now since weight loose.
  • Clew
    Clew Posts: 910 Member
    Options
    Unless you switch to "mom jeans" you're probably going to have plumbers crack. :}
  • karenjoy
    karenjoy Posts: 1,840 Member
    Options
    I once saw a comedy show sppof ad about something called 'crack spackle' which was like a flesh coloured butt crack filler...maybe you could invent one for real?

Other than that, you need some trousers that fit, bet you are smaller than you think :o)
  • TDGee
    TDGee Posts: 2,209 Member
    Options
    Suspenders? And maybe keep some tools in the crack so you look like a professional. I'm not saying run out and buy a $300 Dewalt drill/driver, but maybe a couple of screwdrivers and a hammer?? :bigsmile:
  • ajbeans
    ajbeans Posts: 2,857 Member
    Options
    If your pants fit properly, they won't show your crack. End of story. Try a different brand, or a different size, or a different cut. Some brands are cut lower in the waist, and if you're long-waisted, you'll need to not wear that kind of pants.

I hate that low-rise pants are all the rage these days, for men and women. I used to know a woman who insisted on wearing low-rise pants, but she was long-waisted, and CONSTANTLY showed her crack to the world. I'm like, come on lady! Get pants that fit!
  • Dmonique85
    Dmonique85 Posts: 112
    Options
    I once saw a comedy show sppof ad about something called 'crack spackle' which was like a flesh coloured butt crack filler...maybe you could invent one for real?

Other than that, you need some trousers that fit, bet you are smaller than you think :o)

*rolling* sorry I know that doesn't help you sir.

I would suggest tightening your belt...and or more fitted pants.
  • Sasha_Bear
    Options

CTFU I seen that show I know exactly what your talking about to funny!!