Motivation group need diet buddies 20 weeks goal anyone welc

Options
ok so I wanna start a motivation group! I used to weigh 210 and I managed to weigh 203 but now I went up to 207!... And I would love to have a group of diet buddies with me preferably girls like I said bcos I'm a girl myself and it's also a way to meet new ppl and just share stories and ideas! I wanna have a weigh in every Monday share your weight loss and way you did and this 20 week goal will end around before the end of august after that I'd probably start another goal again :) soo if your interested add me as a friend and we will start our journey to a new and healthy us :) remember we can do this there is no such thing as anything being impossible!

Replies

• carlybarley22
    carlybarley22 Posts: 197 Member
    Options
    I'm in, add sent =).
  • paigecrowe
    paigecrowe Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    Me too
  • th1nkth1nmama
    Options
    I'm at 209 for the last 3 weeks! i'm up for anything!
  • ladymoonlite
    ladymoonlite Posts: 273 Member
    Options
    Yayy :) ok so if you gals have any ideas to share feel free :) and first weigh in is this Monday :)
  • betterlife2011
    Options
    im in add me im up for anything i need to get healthier and don't know anyone on here and new to my area.
  • amyilene03
    amyilene03 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    I'm in! Goal weight for August is 165 on my parent's birthdays!
  • ladymoonlite
    Options
    My birthday is in august also and it would b like giving myself a present haha if anyone has any ideas pls share :).... I am actually trying green and oolong tea for my diet and it helps it's speeds up your metabolism...it works :) good luck everyone :)
  • carlybarley22
    Options
    I love green tea plain. Should we check in on this thread on Monday?
  • ladymoonlite
    Options
    I love plain green tea also I gave up on the soda and eating at nite!! And yes everyone check on this topic that way we can all see if anyone needs help into staying on track and giving ideas :) Monday April 11 is our first weigh in goodluck :)
  • janesmith1
    janesmith1 Posts: 1,511 Member
    Options
    I'll join my new MFP friend! I'm here!! I have 107 lbs to lose! We can do this!
  • ladymoonlite
    Options
    Alritey :) and we can do this :) btw welcome :) weigh in is every Monday :)
  • janesmith1
    Options
    I'm hoping to be 2 more lbs down by Monday....without doing anything weird :)

My body, when it works right, loses about .4 a day. :)))
  • janesmith1
    Options
    Forgot to add, my diary is OPEN, so feel free to check out what I eat, how many cals, etc. Ask me questions here if you want. :)
  • ladymoonlite
    Options
    me too im hoping to b down 2 pounds...hopefully 3 maybe! and thanks i will defenitely check it out i need a little help haha im actually a sucker for sweet things and bread which in my opinion is the worst! and im trying so hard to not have much of those! do u know anything that would b a good substitute for that?
  • janesmith1
    Options
    Did 2 rounds of ab work today! :)
  • ladymoonlite
    Options
    Good job :) today I went for a morning walk/run and tomorrow ima do a 3 mile walk :) and mOnday ima have another weigh in on Monday :) hopefully I won't become obssessed with weighing in haha
  • th1nkth1nmama
    Options
    Good job :) today I went for a morning walk/run and tomorrow ima do a 3 mile walk :) and mOnday ima have another weigh in on Monday :) hopefully I won't become obssessed with weighing in haha

I'm completely obssessed! I weight in just about morning and my 20 mo old has seen me do it so much that he gets the scale for me! so sad!! but it keeps me motivated

I planning on working out this afternoon... things have been so crazy here lately I haven't been able to do much of anything..
  • janesmith1
    Options
    Hehe, I'm always weighing too!
  • ladymoonlite
    Options
    Omg hope we don't become paranoid and weight in like 3 times a day haha

And hope u have a great workout :) I just came back from mine :) hope I get enough time for another throughout the day :)
  • carlybarley22
    Options
    Week 1, 4/11/11 - 177