Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

Do you count bad days?

I have been very good at tracking everything I put in my mouth but sooner or later I am going to have a cheat day... Do you track your bad days?

Replies

• kao708
    kao708 Posts: 813 Member
    Yes, log everything so there is no question.
  • I log everything that I put into my body.

Sometimes I have to estimate my calories, but I try to get it as close as possible.
  • tonedover
    tonedover Posts: 30 Member
    i have found it motiviating to record those bad days to stay me on the course on regular days
  • miznel80
    miznel80 Posts: 46 Member
    I log them. It makes me accountable. So when I get to "Why am I not losing?" I have proof of why.
  • julieban1
    julieban1 Posts: 39 Member
    never skip anything! Put it all on paper so you are accountable for what you have put in your body. It can be a real eye opener!
  • FearAnLoathing
    FearAnLoathing Posts: 4,852 Member
    Yes except this last weekend when I was on vacation and decided to take one from logging to
  • bzmom
    bzmom Posts: 1,332 Member
    YES!!! LOL!! Im having my sinfull butterscotch ice cream today and you better believe it its in there!!!!
  • i log everthing i eat or drink, good or bad, then i make my diary open to my friends so i now that if i mess up they will see it!! :) keeps me accountable...
  • bzmom
    bzmom Posts: 1,332 Member
    I do too never thought about it this way but yes totally agree!
    i log everthing i eat or drink, good or bad, then i make my diary open to my friends so i now that if i mess up they will see it!! :) keeps me accountable...
  • Absolutely! Log It! You then have a record of it and you can look back and see where you are going wrong x i have logged some pretty bad days x one day I ate 6000 calories but its all there in my diary x private of course hehehe because im a coward lol xxxxx
  • I log everything..good or bad.
  • elliecolorado
    elliecolorado Posts: 1,040
    Yep, I log absolutely everything. Sometimes if I go out to eat or something and can't find nutrition info I either put something similar from another restaurant or estimate (but I always estimate high just to be safe). I also don't really have 'cheat' days but if I really want something, I'll have it. This is a lifestyle change, not a diet and it isn't realistic to think that I won't eat out or eat cake ever again, I just do it in moderation.
  • I log everything..good or bad.
  • I log everything because bad days are days you learn from. :smile:
  • seleck05
    seleck05 Posts: 74 Member
    Most of the time I log my bad days even if I have to estimate the cals it keeps me on the right track. Every so often it just gets too complicated...like if I have a little bit of a bunch of different things and then I don't log.
  • poesch77
    poesch77 Posts: 1,005 Member
    I allow myself one cheat day on the weekend where I don't log at all. I usually make myself workout that day too. You can't be good all the time!!
  • ok well no one look at my bad days haha I will log it all I guess it will make me think if its worth it or not
  • SabrinaJL
    SabrinaJL Posts: 1,579 Member
    Absolutely. I was planning on not logging on my birthday (it was my birthday, after all), but I ended up logging anyway. It helps me not let it get completely out of hand. Even though I went to Applebee's and had appetizers and dessert, I still managed to stay under my cals.
  • I didn't even think about not logging today after my very very naughty dinner, but i can already feel myself learning from it.
    I think I will do best if I do log and then I can always look back at it and see what the point was.
  • TDGee
    TDGee Posts: 2,209 Member
    I just logged A STICK OF GUM! Yeah, I log everything.
    Ted