best dvd trainer?

Options
mrmarius
mrmarius Posts: 1,802 Member
ok so last time i asked who was most annoying and the overwhelming winner was Jillian. So now lets flip the question who do you like the best?

I gotta go with Chalene Johnson for now, i mean any woman who can regularly make me "shake" it has gotta be good lol. plus she makes an intense workout pretty fun. who else gets votes?

Replies

• Sherry1979
    Sherry1979 Posts: 457
    Options
    Well I don't know if you would call her a trainer but I like Leslie Sansone. . .no, not the most intense of workouts (perfect for me right now!) but she makes it easy to follow the steps which is what a klutz like me has to have. Plus she laughs & cuts up a lot and makes you feel like you really know her & makes the workouts seem more fun. I'm sure you were probably talking "best" as in who can kick your butt the best though but that's just my two cents worth. . .lol :tongue:
  • precioustypeoflove
    precioustypeoflove Posts: 197 Member
    Options
    I would have to say shaun -t he make u scream while ur working out .he has gotten called all kinds of un godly names
  • SoFancySoBlessed
    SoFancySoBlessed Posts: 224 Member
    Options
    I would have to say shaun -t he make u scream while ur working out .he has gotten called all kinds of un godly names

I totally agree!!! :heart:
  • CommittohealthCHANGED
    CommittohealthCHANGED Posts: 436 Member
    Options
    I agree Shuan T had me cursing him and Tonya every day . Chalean extreme is killing me with this weight lifting program, but not to the point that I have to curse her out.
  • MrsMills712
    MrsMills712 Posts: 350
    Options
    I love Jackie Warner
  • gagejennifer
    Options
    My personal favorite is Denise Austin. I love her dvd's !.