Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

P90X: Round 1 Complete!

MistyMtnMan
MistyMtnMan Posts: 527 Member
Well I did it, I actually did it! I finished the infamous P90X. I am VERY thrilled with my results. I didn't have my nutrition right for about half of it. Then I started using this wonderful site and things really started to change for me. So, I have begun a second round that should rock even harder now that my nutrition is getting better every day. Here are my success pics of my first P90X experience.

BeforeAfter-1-1-1.jpg

DSC_0197.jpg

BeforeAfter-2-1-1.jpg

DSC_0214.jpg

DSC_0213.jpg

DSC_0203.jpg

Replies

• aecryan
    aecryan Posts: 89
    only seeing two before pics
  • beckymike36
    beckymike36 Posts: 105 Member
    yup only before pic is there.
  • mamabearr
    mamabearr Posts: 304
    You might want to revisit this and edit haha
  • MistyMtnMan
    Ok I got it haha. I should've re-sized the rest before I posted the "before" pics. Thanks for your patience, I swear I'll get it right eventually.
  • beckymike36
    beckymike36 Posts: 105 Member
    there we go!!!! Amazing, great job!
  • mrmarius
    mrmarius Posts: 1,802 Member
    great work
  • mamabearr
    mamabearr Posts: 304
    Awesome job friend! I'm sure your wife is also very pleased with the results. :smooched:
  • MistyMtnMan
    Awesome job friend! I'm sure your wife is also very pleased with the results. :smooched:

Why thanks and yes she is!
  • laughingdani
    laughingdani Posts: 2,275 Member
    You look awesome! Proud of you.
    Keep up all the great work!

Dani
  • BrownEyedG1rl
    BrownEyedG1rl Posts: 625 Member
    Awesome job!! You look great!!!
  • DanaM810
    DanaM810 Posts: 60 Member
    You can tell how much more confident you are in your after picture! Great job!!!
  • forever28
    forever28 Posts: 374 Member
    Way to go!!!!!! Proud of you buddy!! :flowerforyou:
  • v3danielle
    v3danielle Posts: 13 Member
    wow, you look great!
  • m0_0m
    m0_0m Posts: 265 Member
    Check out the guns! Looking great!
    I've just started P90X (I'm on week 2). I can't wait to see my own results. Thanks for the inspiration.
  • JaimeLaRae
    JaimeLaRae Posts: 279 Member
    Nice job!
  • MistyMtnMan
    Thanks friends. The confidence is definitely way up. To any other P90Xers just stick with it and you WILL get great results.
  • mommymovingmountains
    mommymovingmountains Posts: 192 Member
    Wow! That is after 1 round?!! You look fantastic!
  • foxxymel
    foxxymel Posts: 1
    Great job, awesome results! I am in round 2 week 1 right now. I didn't follow the nutrition part the first round so I didn't see much weight loss just increase definition. Round 2 is going to bring much better results!
  • MistyMtnMan
    Great job, awesome results! I am in round 2 week 1 right now. I didn't follow the nutrition part the first round so I didn't see much weight loss just increase definition. Round 2 is going to bring much better results!

I'm pretty much right where you are. I can't wait because it will be right when summer starts. Perfect timing.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!