• JEK717
    JEK717 Posts: 1,497
    Options
    i'm here being awesome as always

Of course you are smiley-greet013.gif

smiley-music012.gif
  • kaleidoscopheart
    Options
    I'm thinking I'd really like to choke this girl Haillie on American Idol!! She really gets on my nerves!!

Someone who agrees!
  • lisa4131
    lisa4131 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    more than half of the kids in her class were crying and upset because their teacher told them she was being laid off next year due to government problems ....seriously why would u say trhis to 8 yea old !!!!!!!
  • JEK717
    Options
    im thinking about how my daughter came home from school today and said that

Said what?smiley-shocked003.gif
  • kaleidoscopheart
    Options
    I'm thinking 'Mmm, tea' :)
  • JEK717
    Options
    Am i going overboard with the smiley faces?smiley-talk008.gif
  • mamagooskie
    mamagooskie Posts: 2,964 Member
    Options
    I'm thinking about my nighttime snack and how much longer I can wait till I eat it.
  • jclji4
    jclji4 Posts: 118 Member
    Options
    Thinking I wish I was at the French Quarter Fest. But, Family obligations are keeping me home.....booooo!!!!
  • koosdel
    koosdel Posts: 3,317 Member
    Options
    Can I post here? I like to think I'm not boring?

I was thinking about the tower on the horizon behind my house. Tonight it has four red lights, two of which are flashing. Last night it had two white lights, and none were flashing. Maybe some one is using it to communicate with UFO's?
  • JEK717
    Options
    I was thinking about the tower on the horizon behind my house. Tonight it has four red lights, two of which are flashing. Last night it had two white lights, and none were flashing. Maybe some one is using it to communicate with UFO's?

OR maybe it is a UFOsmiley-sw006.gif
  • Hopey1994
    Hopey1994 Posts: 307
    Options
    I'm thinking about how my hubby depends on the gov't to get him home after an 18 month rotation in Iraq...and if they are still shut down next week, I will be one angry wifey!

Also about how I want to do nothing the rest of the night and wondering if I can get away with it...
  • Xandi
    Xandi Posts: 319
    Options
    I'm thinking one of my teenage daughters better get over her attitude before I show her mine! I can wield my attitude with deadly force and accuracy and she will not like me if she keeps up! Fortunately for me, I have no need to be her "friend". :explode:
    Hahah Mine too :noway:
  • Hopey1994
    Hopey1994 Posts: 307
    Options

Interesting. Maybe you should change the bulb color in your lamp, put it by the window, and see what happens...maybe they will communicate with you too...or better yet, maybe the UFOs will!
  • DangerRanger
    DangerRanger Posts: 327 Member
    Options
    Ok in in the restroom, having some "me" time, and wondering exactly what to eat tonight.
    Thinking to myself, should I watch law and order or house. Im also wondering if I have any miller lights in the man cave.

What didya decide DR?smiley-eatdrink008.gif

After 20 minutes of bathroom time, I went to the man cave, grabbed a cold one, and starting singing Chris Brown, Look at me now. While dancing in my room, my wife walked in, told me to calm my @ss down, and clean my room. Therefore, I'm now cleaning my room with a beer, quietly listening to Chris Breezy. As for House or Law and Order, I have decided to watch Breakout Kings :)
  • JEK717
    Options
    Wow a lot of decisions made in 20 minssmiley-excited001.gif
  • JEK717
    Options

This is what i mean by boring: Parapsychology is one of these traits; parapsychology is the study of evidence smiley-sleep005.gifon any psychological phenomena, such as psychokinesis, telepathysmiley-sleep005.gif and clairvoyance. Psychokinesis comessmiley-sleep005.gif from the the Greek “psyche”, meaning mind, soul, heart, or breath, “kinesis.....a sentence from an essay i had to peer review this week......OMG!!!smiley-angry002.gif
  • ceebs9
    ceebs9 Posts: 511 Member
    Options
    I'm wondering why people feel the need to talk about bodily functions on the MFP threads. Like ALL THE TIME.