"If I lose ___ lbs, I will ___"

Options
I always say this type of thing to myself to motivate me and really hope I can reach my goal this time around! Does anyone else say something similar?

If I lose the weight, I want want to cut my hair to a bob and dye it blonder =]

Replies

• Sigra
    Sigra Posts: 374 Member
    Options
    I personally don't have anything like that right - but I should probably do something as recently I've felt a little unmotivated, except for today, today is an amazing day!
  • tabi26
    tabi26 Posts: 535 Member
    Options
    Get new boobs! YAY ME! lol
  • az1cowgirl
    Options
    Go sky diving!
  • doublexhelix
    doublexhelix Posts: 199 Member
    Options
    yes!! i love setting these mini goals. when i get to 160 (only 5 pounds to lose) i will buy new jeans!!!
  • Candyrot89
    Options
    If I lose 15 more pounds I will get another tattoo!
  • usmcwifemom
    Options
    Breast augmentation! Having kids and losing weight really takes the breast tissue away. When I maintain my goal weight (about 8 lbs away), then I'll see what shape I settle into...and go from there!
  • welcominganewself
    Options
    I do say that and find it to be a really good motivator. I have a lot of weight to lose so I actually set mini goals for myself and put something after each one as a reward. I am rapidly approaching mini goal #1 and am excited about getting a pedicure in the next couple of weeks. :)
  • mageepilot
    mageepilot Posts: 289 Member
    Options
    If I lose 50 lbs I will learn to scuba dive! I just can't even stand the thought of me in a scuba suit right now. I hope 50 lbs is enough!
  • Shrinking_Xtina
    Shrinking_Xtina Posts: 478 Member
    Options
    If I lose about 65 pounds, I will dye my hair this color!

http://img.listal.com/image/848667/600full-florence-and-the-machine.jpg

Also, I would get a tattoo on my back or shoulder. =)
  • BetterJenny
    Options
    If I lose 50lbs I'll buy myself a pretty summer dress and shoes for the first time in a LONG time.

If I lose 100lbs my chances of getting pregnant without medical intervention will skyrocket!

And even if I can't get pregnant on my own still, once I lose 100lbs the fertility clinic will actually HELP me!
  • tmarie1213
    tmarie1213 Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    If I lose 15 more pounds I will get another tattoo!

I like this one! :happy:
  • skinnyhopes
    skinnyhopes Posts: 402 Member
    Options
    If I lose 20 lbs I will look amazing and have a spa day.
  • nomex
    nomex Posts: 142 Member
    Options
    two of my mini goal rewards are a HRM and okaley sunglasses.
    I SPOIL my kids and go without myself. Just writing that makes me feel guilty! They are both expensive rewards! My rationalization is that they are both involved in furhtering my healthy lifestyle (I want sunglasses that won't slip when I run).
  • Xandi
    Xandi Posts: 319
    Options
    When I lose 30lbs and keep it off I will have a breast lift and a tummy tuck.:)
  • nomex
    nomex Posts: 142 Member
    Options
    If I lose 50 lbs I will learn to scuba dive! I just can't even stand the thought of me in a scuba suit right now. I hope 50 lbs is enough!

ohhhhh scuba is the BEST thing ever!!!
  • michelegbowman
    Options
    If I lose all the weight I want to lose I will:

Wear a bikini bathing suit to teh beach wihtout a ginormous cover up.

Take a belly dancing class.

Flirt with a guy I have a crush on.
  • Time2BSkinny
    Options
    So I'm not the only one who sets these goals =] I love all of these goals and really like the idea of setting mini ones for reaching certain weights! I think I am going to do that
  • skinnimini16
    Options
    If i loose 40 lbs i will buy a bunch of skirts and dresses
  • Time2BSkinny
    Options
    If I lose about 65 pounds, I will dye my hair this color!

http://img.listal.com/image/848667/600full-florence-and-the-machine.jpg

Also, I would get a tattoo on my back or shoulder. =)

I like that color! very pretty- big change =]
  • BetterJenny
    Options
    Here's another one: If I lose 45lbs I'll be at the weight I was when I broke up with my ex 3 years ago. A mutual friend is getting married this summer, so if I can lose that weight and tone at the same time, I'll be in the best shape he's ever seen me in and in a beautiful dress.....not to mention on the arm of a taller, better looking, and all around BETTER man.....bwahahaha!