Your Favorite Treat for a Sweet Tooth?

Options
aschr690
aschr690 Posts: 41 Member
I usually have coffee with creamer when I'm craving something sweet and it lasts longer than food, but I want to know what other people do to satisfy their cravings!

Replies

• Twylyght
    Twylyght Posts: 224 Member
    Options
    I like the strawberry yogurt with granola, YoCrunch, or else a little jello is always good and sweet and still fits very well into the calorie goals for the day.
  • Brittney24
    Brittney24 Posts: 105
    Options
    I bought skinny cow small servings of icecream if I really want to treat myself. 150 calories for the container, and that's satisfying!
  • muzio
    muzio Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    Take half a banana, then slice that half length wise. Put a couple pieces of dark chocolate on the flat surface and microwave for 15 seconds or until the banana is a little warm and the chocolate nice and melty over top of it. Mmmmm.
  • ari_27
    ari_27 Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    cocoa roast almonds...delish :)
  • lilRicki
    lilRicki Posts: 4,555 Member
    Options
    I'm in love with the kashi granola bars...i am a chocolate bar and chipoholic so the kashi bar fits nicely in to my diet...and for chips i like the crispy minis...although i'm getting sick of them despite the wide range of flavors, but i love love hot air popcorn...but unfortunetly i can't eat just a cup, i have to eat the whole popcorn bowl lol
  • konerusp
    konerusp Posts: 247 Member
    Options
    i have a terrible sweet tooth!!i used to eat nutrigrain bars or kellogs 90 calorie bars or some fruit.i really had to keep my sugars down to lose all that weight.

I go to Bikram yoga...where one of my co-yogini remarked one day that she has been off sugars for almost 7 years now...
    i dropped my jaw and asked her how?

she said whenever you drink water have hot water. i felt it was wierd....it took me some time to get used to it,but that really worked it keeps all my cravings down.

if you want to avoid sugars..maybe its worth giving a try.good luck :)
  • YeaILift
    YeaILift Posts: 580 Member
    Options
    I just bought an ice cream maker.
  • SugaDumplin
    Options
    A charms blow pop with bubble gum in the middle, lasts a long time...L0L
  • Hourglass25
    Hourglass25 Posts: 340 Member
    Options
    Sugar free chocolate vita top with fat free/sugar free cool whip
    Yogurt
    Fruits with a couple of chocolate chips
    Sugar free ice cream
    Pilsbury cinnamon rolls ( 130 cal)
    Hersheys kiss ( dark chocolate)
  • AEchic914
    Options
    I have a major sweet tooth that I struggle with on a daily basis. Sometimes I eat 3-4 spoonfuls of fat free cool whip sweetened with splenda or sweet n low, it really does satisfy the sweet tooth (on most days), and the best part is it isnt alot of calories!
  • Barelmy
    Barelmy Posts: 590 Member
    Options
    I make these; http://vegan20eleven.blogspot.com/2011/04/little-bites-of-heaven.html

The problem is, as I said, you can't help but eat all of them. If you can find a way to share them before you do, they're pretty good. 38 calories, 3g of sugar, chewy, crunchy, sweet, chocolatey, cherry.:D
  • kelso_sarah
    kelso_sarah Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Cadbury's Freddo chocolate - only 95 calories!!
  • Natalie0506
    Natalie0506 Posts: 163
    Options
    Either yogurt with honey, or tea with some almond milk and truvia. Or that's what I should be having...I'm working on it :)
  • jenjen20
    jenjen20 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    I have a sweet tooth too,I usually have a banana with some choc sauce on,not too much tho!also I had never had dates till my fellow mfp friend recommended them and they are amazing!!I used to eat at least 1 or 2 chocolate bars a day before I started with mfp!!hope this helps :)
  • cdelbove
    cdelbove Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Almost every night I have 1/6th of a dark chocolate mint candy bar. It is my special treat that I make sure I log every morning!
  • sedric
    sedric Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    sugar free jello!
  • musicjunkie1982
    Options
    "Quakes" Caramel Corn Mini Rice Cakes. They have a satisfying crunch to them and are sweet without busting your diet. They are MUCH better than regular caramel corn rice cakes!
  • elvb
    elvb Posts: 423 Member
    Options
    I bought skinny cow small servings of icecream if I really want to treat myself. 150 calories for the container, and that's satisfying!
    I LOVE Skinny Cow ice cream. I just wish they went on sale more often. Otherwise, I chew on Extra gum...usually the watermelon flavor or something like that.
  • ecahill91
    ecahill91 Posts: 69
    Options
    A previous poster said cocoa almonds......I LOVE those!!
  • omgitsgarry
    omgitsgarry Posts: 138
    Options
    Rice Krispie Treats usually get my sweet tooth. Surprisingly they are only 90 calories a bar if you buy a box of them.