Juicing

Options
I'm so interested in juicing and the benefits it can have on your health! Anyone have any good recipes that they have tried or recommend? So far, Orange Carrot juice is a hit!! I'm also open to smoothie recipes! Thanks guys!

Replies

• Heather75
    Heather75 Posts: 3,386 Member
    Options
    Carrot, apple and parsley. Yum.
  • mother23ts
    Options
    I juiced carrot and apple juice. It tasted pretty good and even my husband liked it. I recommend you get a really sturdy juicer they take a beating when you use them regularly.
  • hotpickles
    hotpickles Posts: 639 Member
    Options
    I did this for a bit, but didn't want to clean the juicer all the time lol! I really want to start it back up, but it seems like you need to buy so much stuff for just a little bit of juice. Maybe I'm doing it wrong :)
  • Hippopotoart
    Options
    I know how you feel pickles, I find that the better the juicer is, the more juice it is able to extract from the produce. But it still doesn't seem like much. I guess you also have to keep in mind how concentrated it is. When we buy juice at the store it's watered down and mixed with "fillers" so you get a lot more benefits out of a much smaller amount when you juice things at home.