Hi I'm new!

Options
Hello lovely people of myfitnesspal!

I am new to this and really trying to work on my fitness and lose some weight. Need to realistically lose about 40lbs and would love to have some company on the journey!
In the past I chose the wrong ways to lose weight and have probably caused myself more harm than good as I really struggle now.
I love my exercise and I am a bright a bubbly person but find it hard to do the weight loss thing alone.
If anyone wants to join me and we can encourage each other it would be great!

Replies

• wingchunrick
    wingchunrick Posts: 267 Member
    Options
    Hi Joanne.

Welcome to MFP. Feel free to add me. Rick
  • AleishaRucker
    AleishaRucker Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I just recently joined MyFitnessPal as well. I need to lose about 50 lbs. I wish you all the best on your journey!
  • dean0721
    dean0721 Posts: 143
    Options
    Welcome to MFP, good luck with the challenges you set yourself, feel free to add me for support......

all the best and stay positive.....
  • Caharleygirl
    Caharleygirl Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    Hi...I am new to this site too. I would love to be your friend on our mutual journey to weight loss & health. I have spent the last 20 years slowly going from a size 10 to a size 20. I am sick & tired of being sick & tired. I want to change my life for good. I am 53 years old and have lost about 15 pounds so far and have about 75 more to go. I'm still the learning the ropes on this site but we can help each other. I just sent you a friend request.
  • aa1440
    aa1440 Posts: 956 Member
    Options
    Lot's of support here. Have fun.
  • Scubasab
    Scubasab Posts: 344 Member
    Options
    Welcome!!!!! :flowerforyou:

Feel free to add me!!!! I just had surgery last month and was just released by my surgeon on Wed. to resume exercise so, I feel like I am starting all over again! MFP is a wonderful site for motivation and support!!! :love:
  • aa1440
    aa1440 Posts: 956 Member
    Options
    Sorry. I still can't get my ticker to work right..
  • zenefertiti
    Options
    Hi Im new too! Im sick of being a fatty fatty fat fat :(

I need to get moving, eat better and so on - but why cant I seem to start?

please add me as a friend - I need as much support as I can get!