hello all

Options
hello everyone, i'm Aaron, 19 years old training, for Army air corps as a pilot. i've been doing some reading on this site, is anyone here to gain weight ? lol, might shock some people but that's my main aim.

i have good experience in physical training exercises and nutrition, just needed something to help keep track of everything remotely

Replies

• SMarie10
    SMarie10 Posts: 956 Member
    Options
    Welcome - this site is great for tracking calories, and learning how to eat a healthy diet. I wish I had your problem, but think you'll find some useful info even though not all the advice is worth taking, you'll figure out what works and what to ignore.

Good luck with your corp training.
  • ak247
    ak247 Posts: 12
    Options
    lol, luck will not do much for me in what i'm doing, but thanks for giving it. i either go the distance or meet my end. weight gain is hard work. i've had "cutting phases" where i get my body fat to drop below 10% and those are the good days. not having to spend so much money on food and supplements and forcing it inside me.
  • lord_lethris
    lord_lethris Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    See, thats an idea, target weight GAIN. Or even an option switch, to take it off calorie control and onto another target.

The App already tells you if your NOT taking enough calories, so why cant it cater for other diets, say, set it to "protein gain" or even (in my case) Cholesterol control.

It'll just be a simple switch/flag in the program.
  • lord_lethris
    lord_lethris Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    hello everyone, i'm Aaron, 19 years old training, for Army air corps as a pilot. i've been doing some reading on this site, is anyone here to gain weight ? lol, might shock some people but that's my main aim.

i have good experience in physical training exercises and nutrition, just needed something to help keep track of everything remotely

actually, yes... yes there is... edit your setting in your profile -> http://www.flickr.com/photos/52218263@N06/5600925428/
  • ak247
    ak247 Posts: 12
    Options
    thanks,