10 lb success!

Options
oddyogi
oddyogi Posts: 1,816 Member
As of this morning I've officially lost 10 whole pounds since I started my healthy trek in January. I've had ups and downs, and lost a pregnancy, but I am very motivated this morning to lose the next 15-20 pounds!

Replies

• crystal10584
    Options
    Yay for weightloss!... and sorry to hear about the lost pregnancy.
  • oddyogi
    Options
    Yay for weightloss!... and sorry to hear about the lost pregnancy.

It's okay. I am moving on. :) I have decided to reach my fitness and health goals before trying to conceive again.
  • ChassityGetsFit
    ChassityGetsFit Posts: 173 Member
    Options
    That's so great! Hearing about you overcoming these obstacles motivates me to keep moving forward!!!
  • christadoud
    christadoud Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    Great job on your weight loss. I am curious, do you eat back your exercise calories? I have heard different theories on that...
    Sorry about your miscarriage.
  • sturgill
    sturgill Posts: 118
    Options
    good job - sorry about the baby -
  • salsaflavor
    Options
    :flowerforyou: Great Job keep up the Good work,sorry about the baby,we are in this together!!!!!
  • oddyogi
    Options
    Great job on your weight loss. I am curious, do you eat back your exercise calories? I have heard different theories on that...
    Sorry about your miscarriage.

MOST of the time I eat back around half of them, but only if I'm hungry. I love food too much to deny myself a snack, especially if it's something healthy! My caloric goal is set at 1500/day, and I normally burn between 250-350 calories on workout days. My net calories normally end up between 1300 and 1500, so it depends.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!