Walking Off The 160s Club

kumamushi
kumamushi Posts: 103 Member
edited September 23 in Motivation and Support
So, to celebrate being in the 160s now, I decided to start this thread. Who else is working on getting out of the 160s? I currently weigh 168.6 pounds.

Replies

• Kirstie_C26
    Kirstie_C26 Posts: 490 Member
    IAM!!!! :D im currently 169.4 n wana get to 140 maybe less il c how i feel

best wishes
    Kirstie x
  • kumamushi
    Congrats on making it into the 160s! :D
  • kumamushi
    I'm currently stuck around 168 but I think that's because I took a break from exercising. Gotta get back to that soon! Part of the reason for the break was wisdom teeth removal.
  • kumamushi
    Never mind! Finally got out of that plateau. :D
  • kumamushi
    Bump!

Also, I weigh 164 pounds now. :D I don't expect that to last long, I might hit a plateau soon. I think it's caused by the stress of checking out and putting down an offer on a new home.
  • kumamushi
    I'm currently stuck at 165. Admittedly, I did take a break from stair exercising for a couple months, so I decided to start that up again on a daily basis. I'm guessing my metabolism slowed down to match my calorie intake.
  • kumamushi
    It looks like there's just two people in this club. :P Anyways, I'm able to lose weight again and am getting pretty close to 160. Here's hoping! :D
  • AmandaR910
    AmandaR910 Posts: 991
    Just wanted to mark this for later. I'm still in the mid170s but I hope to be here soon. :smile: Good luck!
  • k83did
    k83did Posts: 7
    I currently reached 159! But sometimes I teeter totter around 161 and 158. Anyways, I am also walking out of the 160's. Congratulations on getting into the 160 club and lets get to the 150's club together!
  • irishgal44
    irishgal44 Posts: 1,141 Member
    bump...I will need this thread in about 3 weeks. :tongue: Thanks for creating it!!
  • kumamushi
    You're welcome! And congrats on everyone's progress! :D

I'm at 160.8 so far, my eyes bugged out when I saw that on the scale. So close to the halfway point!
  • curvygirl512
    curvygirl512 Posts: 423 Member
    I'm now at 162, and my goal weight is 150. My doctor thinks that I'll still be overweight until I hit 145, but I can live with that. I need some motivation.

Keep up the good work, everyone.
  • MyNameIsNotBob
    MyNameIsNotBob Posts: 565 Member
    I currently reached 159! But sometimes I teeter totter around 161 and 158. Anyways, I am also walking out of the 160's. Congratulations on getting into the 160 club and lets get to the 150's club together!

This is me exactly! Trying to get consistently into the 150s for the first time in 3 years!
  • Ugh! I'm anywhere from 162-165. I've been stuck like that for a couple weeks. =P
  • spammyanna
    spammyanna Posts: 871 Member
    I just made it to the 160's, and I think I got here NOT exercising. I think that eating my exercise calories was too much for me, (I generally worked off about 700 cals per workout, and I couldn't bring myself to eat them all.) Just sticking to the walking I already do and eating my 1200 seems to work well for me. I'm going to stick to it for the next couple weeks and see how it goes. Looking to break the 160's within 4 weeks!
  • kumamushi
    I actually gave up on exercising strenuously every single day after the first month of dieting. I did hit a plateau in my third month, but that was partly due to a rampant craving for chocolate that wouldn't stop. I think that's calmed down now.

I'm currently trying out a new exercise that's not as hard on my knees as stair exercising. My chiropractor recommended a balance board for improving core muscles, which also happens to be where all my fat is. It's pretty fun, and I don't notice that I'm breaking a sweat until 20 minutes in.

Also, I can't believe I've been sticking to my diet for 95 days so far!!
  • spammyanna
    I think that all the heavy exercising I was doing was just maintaining my current weight. I so don't need that. Here's to trying something different!
  • kumamushi
    So far I've been at 159.x for three days, but I'm waiting a full week to make sure. This is so exciting!
  • spammyanna
    So far I've been at 159.x for three days, but I'm waiting a full week to make sure. This is so exciting!

That is super exciting! I hope to be there in 6 weeks or so. Trying to be realistic about my weight loss is hard. I'd like to see a pound off everytime I weigh! But as they say, slow and steady wins the race!
  • Iorns78
    Iorns78 Posts: 118 Member
    I have been back and forth from 168-163, I would really like to see the 150's again! I know I can do it, I did it last year but lost my motivation and gained back 15 of the 30 lbs I lost...so now I am starting. This is the ending to week 2, I lost 3 lbs last week, I had the flu for a day and a half so that helped, I hope to drop at least 1.5 by my weigh-in Monday...Weekends are so hard!

Oh, May I join your group?:blushing:
This discussion has been closed.