Getting back to being healthy!

Options
Im Courtney and I want to be heathier and lose some weight along the way. When I had to start buying new pants like 2 sizes up I decided that I need to make a change. And due to acid reflux I have to change my diet and stop eating such greesy fatty foods!!

If anyone has any tips on good things to eat that taste good let me know because I am completly clueless!:ohwell:

Thank you!!

Courtney!

Replies

• bmontgomery87
    bmontgomery87 Posts: 1,260 Member
    Options
    I eat chicken and tuna pretty often.

The problem (for some) with dieting is you end up eating similar things daily.
    If you can find a good variety of stuff to eat you'll probably have better luck.
  • LoveleeB
    LoveleeB Posts: 560 Member
    Options
    Welcome Courtney! I also had problems with indigestion b/c of greasy foods. But, since I have been eating healthier for the past 2 months I have had very little trouble :) I am sure it will get better for your heartburn too!
  • weezielesa
    Options
    Hi Courtney... Welcome. I am beginning this trail same as you. Lost track of exercise and healthy a few years ago after surgery and hopefully I have found it again and make it stronger than ever. Good Luck
  • carlybarley22
    carlybarley22 Posts: 197 Member
    Options
    Hi! Welcome! Feel free to add me as a friend if you would like. My diary is open to my friends only if you're looking for ideas, and I would love to support you on your journey!
  • NicoleYates
    Options
    hi! welcome! i didn't have issues with having to buy bigger clothes... i've always been a bit heavy...but, i was FLOORED when i went to the doctor Tuesday and was told i'd gained 40lbs since November 15th.... so, i decided to just cut back on everything. I cut out all regular soda... sparingly drink diet soda (for the caffeine).... and, cut out white bread and sadly, potatoes.
    Good luck!
  • crcoward
    crcoward Posts: 3
    Options
    Thanks everyone if you have any suggestions on yummy food let me know. Or any good recipes!