What you will weigh in 5 weeks!!!!!!!!!!!!

Options
Vicky14174
Vicky14174 Posts: 715 Member
4/7 My friends, you know that little message that you receive at the bottom of you diary when you complete it that says "you will weight XXXX in 5 weeks"? 5 weeks ago I wrote that weight down on my calendar to see just how close I would be to what it said I would be. It said that I should weight 174.3 lbs on 4/8 so in the morning we will see. Now this means you can't go off the in left field all the time. It's talking about doing what you should be doing.

4/8 OK guys, well the thing is pretty darn close. I weighed in at 174.8 so it was 1/2 pound off and I believe if I had been working out like I should have been for the last 2 weeks I might have weighed less. But because I've been slacking lately I was 1/2 lb off. So the moral to this story is that little message at the bottom is pretty darn correct!!!

Everyone have a great day. :happy:

Replies

• krisbeaver
    krisbeaver Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    I was wondering if that was actually accurate! So glad to know it's on target!
  • fatlass70
    fatlass70 Posts: 136 Member
    Options
    thanks for sharing this Vicky!
  • AnneFordham
    Options
    I was wondering the same thing - I am going to do what you did, tonight when I complete my diary I will note what my 5 week prediction is!!
  • AsaThorsWoman
    AsaThorsWoman Posts: 2,303 Member
    Options
    I copy and paste it into notes every night, than I can just use the diary calendar tool to go back 5 weeks and check it any time.
  • Leamac83
    Leamac83 Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    mine is waaaaaay off....but then thats because it says 'if every day was like today' and my days fluctuate quite a lot so i guess thats why. :)
  • rachel871
    rachel871 Posts: 113 Member
    Options
    mine is waaaaaay off....but then thats because it says 'if every day was like today' and my days fluctuate quite a lot so i guess thats why. :)

same here, my goes up and down three or four pounds depending on whether i'm doing more/less exercise that day... but i guess it's good for giving you a target to work to!! :)
  • appleshells
    appleshells Posts: 165
    Options
    Unfortunately, I lose weight very slow. I stick to the same eating habits daily, yet I am never as low as it says I will be in 5 weeks. Now for my husband, it is generally right on!
  • czigl
    czigl Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I would like to know why if I click done once that message says one weight and then if I click done again it is lower which do I believe? of coarse I'd like to believe the lower of the two:wink:
  • McKayMachina
    McKayMachina Posts: 2,670 Member
    Options
    That's great! Glad it worked out for you. :)
  • roxanea
    roxanea Posts: 59
    Options
    As of last night it says that in 5 weeks I should weigh around 190.9. I wrote that amount on my calendar to see how close I can get to that mark. I do not eat the same things every day or burn the same amount of calories every day so it changes from about 1 to 3lbs, but we will see.
  • happybunnysbabe57
    happybunnysbabe57 Posts: 191 Member
    Options
    When i read this post yesterday i thought that i wanted to see how close i am cuz i love that number that shows up at the bottom so i wrote the number on my calendar.. i am so happy to find out today the it is that close thanks for the good news.
  • Marli13
    Marli13 Posts: 23
    Options
    Wow that is good to know....Just wanna be that weight now!:smile: