Done with 30 Day Shred in 2 days, what's next?

Options
I need a new workout. I bought her NMTZ but I'm just not into it at all =/

I LOVE her 3-2-1 program.

Does anyone know what other workout vids she has with that style? I want to continue getting toned! Thanks <3

Replies

• erica79
    erica79 Posts: 242 Member
    Options
    I heard her ripped in 30 is 3-2-1 program as well. I beleive it's 3 minutes of strengh, 2 minutes cardio, 1 or 2 minutes abs. I bought the DVD last week but have not even opened it. I have 9 more days of the shred and then I may start this one.
  • jrbb0309
    jrbb0309 Posts: 55
    Options
    The new one - Ripped in 30 - which I haven't tried as I just started 30DS is supposed to be based on the 3-2-1 system but with slightly longer workouts (30 mins). Have heard good things about it.
  • chicalatte
    chicalatte Posts: 174
    Options
    The new one - Ripped in 30 - which I haven't tried as I just started 30DS is supposed to be based on the 3-2-1 system but with slightly longer workouts (30 mins). Have heard good things about it.

Im stuck between Ripped in 30 and 6week 6 pack.
  • sweetNsassy2584
    sweetNsassy2584 Posts: 515 Member
    Options
    Ripped in 30, shred it with weights, 6 week 6 pack, and yoga. I may be missing one. I'm doing her 6 week 6 pack one now and I like it. I'm going to purchase ripped in 30 because I have heard a lot of good things about it.
  • BeckyJill7
    BeckyJill7 Posts: 547 Member
    Options
    I have Ripped in 30 and 6 week 6 pack. You won't go wrong with either. They are both great workouts and I love both.

With RI30 you basically get 4 (3-2-1) workouts (4 levels) and with 6W6P you get 2 levels of ab/cardio intervals (not 3-2-1).

I like rotating between the two, if I had to pick I would go with Ripped simply because if I get tired of one level I have three more to choose from. Good luck!!
  • KZOsMommy
    KZOsMommy Posts: 854 Member
    Options
    I am doing her ripped in 30 and her 6week 6 pack. They are both GREAT workouts!!!!
  • plc765
    plc765 Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    I would recommend Ripped in 30. It is the 3-2-1 system, and my favorite one of hers by far.
  • chicalatte
    Options
    I would recommend Ripped in 30. It is the 3-2-1 system, and my favorite one of hers by far.

Are you getting great results?
  • KZOsMommy
    KZOsMommy Posts: 854 Member
    Options
    I am almost done with 6week 6pack and I have seen great results. As for ripped in 30 I just started my 2nd week. I do not weight myself much anymore but I do measure. I have lost 4inches from my waist so far doing 6week 6pack. I love that they are not real long workouts so if I dont have a lot of time I will do one in the morning and do one in the evening.
  • chicalatte
    Options
    I am almost done with 6week 6pack and I have seen great results. As for ripped in 30 I just started my 2nd week. I do not weight myself much anymore but I do measure. I have lost 4inches from my waist so far doing 6week 6pack. I love that they are not real long workouts so if I dont have a lot of time I will do one in the morning and do one in the evening.

Thats great =)
  • chicalatte
    Options
    How would you log Ripped in 30?