SHREDDING?

Options
I keep reading 30 day shred and I'm new at all this workout stuff.. Does this "shred" thing work and how do I get my hands on it if it does.?

Replies

• Nelski
    Nelski Posts: 1,607 Member
    Options
    Google Jillian Michael's 30 Day Shred to get the DVD or you can find it at places like Target and Best Buy. If you have Comcast OnDemand, some of the workouts might be on there to try out.
  • Ampierce
    Ampierce Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    If you just want to try it out to see if you like it, you can get try to get a copy from the library (at least mine has it).
  • bethanymbarrett
    Options
    I hate it!!!...But it works really well for me at least. She definitely works the heck out of you. Just make sure you have some space to do the workouts in.
  • MoonMyst3
    MoonMyst3 Posts: 423 Member
    Options
    It definitely works - builds strength, tones muscles so you lose inches and weight. I've lost 5lbs so far and I'm only on Day 16. It's a tough workout but totally doable and the benefits are worth it! You can also get the DVD at Walmart. :bigsmile:
  • MoonMyst3
    Options
    Oops... for some reason whenever I reply to a post lately, there's a duplicate. :indifferent:
  • sarahs440
    sarahs440 Posts: 405
    Options
    I am on day seven and lost 3.4 pounds and 2 1/2 inches. It is tough but stick it out! You can get it at amazon too. Good luck!
  • MoonMyst3
    Options
    If you just want to try it out to see if you like it, you can get try to get a copy from the library (at least mine has it).

That's a great idea as I've been looking for something to do once I'm finished the Shred. Thanks for the tip! :happy:

Hey look only one reply... I think I might have been a little trigger happy these last few days. :laugh:
  • proverbs31chick
    proverbs31chick Posts: 485 Member
    Options
    I have been overweight my entire life and I am doing the 30 day shred, I just completed level one 1 and started level 2 last night, its a killer but such a good workout, she gets you results, get it and do it, you will hate Jillian at first but then you will love her, kind of like that commercial first their sour then their sweet.
  • tracywba
    tracywba Posts: 21
    Options
    Well I have just ordered this of amazon. It sounds like it give a total work out, so i'm up for giving anything a go whether is kills me or not
  • JustMichelleB
    Options
    If you can try it On Demand or rent from library, do that first. It KILLS my knees. Or at least it did. I do P90X and have no problems w/ my knees doing the program.
  • cfer843625
    Options
    I think another good place to look for this and other work out dvds is the used book stores...thats where Im gonna look for my next work out dvd!!! Good luck!!
  • SunLovin1
    SunLovin1 Posts: 682 Member
    Options
    I love it for a quick burn. It does work, you will lose inches. I got mine for $9.99 at Walmart.
  • gunny34
    gunny34 Posts: 68
    Options
    ALL of you are amazing!! THANK you SOOO much for responding. I love MFP. :heart:
    Now if you will excuse me, I need to hunt down and SHRED what I got!. .. LOL :bigsmile: