I've been here for 3 months and gaining?

I give up! Has anyone tried the ACAI Berry diet anyway?

Replies

• gschwsh
    gschwsh Posts: 11
    I give up! Has anyone tried the ACAI Berry diet anyway?
  • clewliss
    clewliss Posts: 640 Member
    Why are you giving up:sad: :cry: :sad: Is that really what you want to do? Take some time to reflect, to start over, to figure out why you are feeling this way! Please don't give up- you CAN do it!!:flowerforyou:
  • meg0112
    meg0112 Posts: 344
    I agree, don't give up! Just go back through your food logs and make sure you are really being honest with yourself about how much you've stuck to the program. For a long time I complianed about not loosing weight (and I was gaining!) saying I eat well and and exercise but when I really reflected I realized that I didn't eat well or exercise consistently. I ate ok during the week and bad on weekends and I'd work out sometimes 4 days a week, sometimes 1. This program works, you just have to work it right.

Good luck!
  • psyknife
    psyknife Posts: 487 Member
    Indeed...why are you giving up? What have you tried? Have you gived it 100% your all?
  • connieq288
    connieq288 Posts: 1,102 Member
    I was doing really well with losing weight. I was actually doing better than I thought I would and then all of a sudden about a week and half ago I gained 2 lbs. I stayed that way until today. I finally lost my 2 lbs that I gained back. There were so many days where I wanted to give up because I was working so hard and exercising. But I didnt and I finally lost some weight. It will come, it just may take some time. Your body just has to get used to the change that is happening to it.

COnnie
  • Gator4RTR
    Gator4RTR Posts: 119 Member
    You are putting your body into shock with the diet and exercise. It needs time to rebalance so the fluctuations in your weight will happen from time to time.

Don't give up the fight! :smile:
  • jultwan
    jultwan Posts: 36 Member
    Whatever you do don't give up. I have been doing this since Feb. I have lost 30lbs with much difficulty.
    But I still hit the gym 4 to 5 days a week. Sometimes the scale doesnt move. In fact for weeks it didn't move. But little by little I believe I am getting there slowly.
  • danarochelle
    danarochelle Posts: 212 Member
    Hi there. I bought the Acai Berry product and haven't seen any results....AND.....the alleged "company" I bought it from won't pick up when I call the number and there's no email to contact them,so.....I think it's a bunch of bull!!

Don't give up though....you just gotta do it the hard way, diet and exercise.....pills are a waste of money in my experience!

Welcome to MFP!:drinker: