lunch

Options
just about to eat lunch and dont know wat to eat... just curious wat every1 else is eatin today.. any ideas?

Replies

• FUZZBUZZ4
    FUZZBUZZ4 Posts: 334
    Options
    just about to eat lunch and dont know wat to eat... just curious wat every1 else is eatin today.. any ideas?
  • deanea
    deanea Posts: 1,437
    Options
    turkey sandwich (real turkey) mayo, margerine, V8 juice, 100 cal pack of chips ahoy cookies, small coffee
  • Eve23
    Eve23 Posts: 2,352 Member
    Options
    Split pea soup and a glad of water.
  • SGFlyinHi
    SGFlyinHi Posts: 469 Member
    Options
    Turkey Sandwich & Edamame.
  • tremmons
    Options
    I had a small flat bread with lettuce, tomato and fat free cheese and to top it off, I had a yogurt for dessert. Had to be good today. Had a 160 calorie cookie while the granchildren were here. Was suppose to be a treat for the but...... need i say more. Back on the right path now.
  • rockymtnguy
    Options
    Yep, Arvada Villa pizza and cold beer. Football sunday. Putting this in on my cell phone, finally got this site web enabled on my razr. The beer is great, fantastically cold, pizza and salad are incredibly good as is the waitress - at her job of course.:laugh:
  • watch48win
    watch48win Posts: 1,668 Member
    Options
    Progresso Beef Barley and Vegtable soup.
    Very filling and only 260 calories in the entire can and 2 g of fat (total)
  • dulceluva
    dulceluva Posts: 728 Member
    Options
    Stewed canned tomatoes with mushrooms and onions (lots of spices) with vermicelli noodles and dallop of sour cream.
  • icandoit
    icandoit Posts: 4,163 Member
    Options
    Turkey tacos
  • dulceluva
    dulceluva Posts: 728 Member
    Options
    Mmm turkey tacos. I need to buy some ground turkey. In the summer (last summer) I used to make turkey burgers and bbq them up with weight watchers bread, a slice of fat free cheese and load it up with lots and lots of cucumber and lettuce and some dijon honey mustard. sooooo good.
  • cmriverside
    cmriverside Posts: 34,058 Member
    Options
    Progresso Beef Barley and Vegtable soup.
    Very filling and only 260 calories in the entire can and 2 g of fat (total)

watch48win
    Bring it.

cmriverside, STILL a Jeff Gordon fan

:glasses:
  • rockymtnguy
    Options
    Didn't get to buzzed up, so I'm off to the gym to burn todays lunch. And keep from the evil temptation that lies within my refrigerator (pizza), oh and more beer. However, after the workout, I'm off to meet a friend who is die hard packer fan, so guess there'll be a few more cold ones that must yet be consumed today. But only after the lunch calories consumed have been diminished. Great evening to all. :bigsmile: