Down 15 pounds

Options
JPRobocker
JPRobocker Posts: 74 Member
Well, 14 as of this morning, but I'm back to my college weight. About 5 more to go then lots of work to do with toning. But I have to say that I'm pretty happy so far. I have my progress pics in my photos on my page. Sorry, I'm in my bra and underwear in one of them. I don't have any better before pictures because I hated being in photos. I went though and found a few I had detagged of myself on facebook because I was embarassed of the way I looked. 15 pounds later I feel and look so much better and healthier.

Thank you all for your past support and the continued support you'll give me as I lose my last few pounds :happy: It's been gradual, but it's been about a pound a week. I plan on staying on here after I meet my goals just so I don't ever get off track again. Thanks again everyone. Hope you are all having successes in your weight losses as well.

Replies

Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!