How much have you lost or are planning on losing?

Options
I was just curious, how much weight have you lost or plan on losing? How long has it taken you to lose the weight? If you're just starting, how long are you giving yourself to lose the weight?

Replies

• Nkauj_Lis
    Nkauj_Lis Posts: 70
    Options
    i have lost a total of 30 pounds. i started fresh since feb 2011 and so far lost 17 pounds
  • ratkaj
    ratkaj Posts: 166 Member
    Options
    I planned for 15 when I started in January... i'm now at 28!
  • kimmerroze
    kimmerroze Posts: 1,330 Member
    Options
    I have ten pounds to lose.

I started in January of 2011

and I have lost 4 of those 10 pounds...

they are vanity pounds. Nothing serious!
  • Newmammaluv
    Newmammaluv Posts: 379 Member
    Options
    SW: 268
    CW: 250 (took just about 2 and a half weeks)

Total I want to get down to 160 but I am 5' 7" and very large boned and have very large muscles for a girl so I don't know how that is going to look. Especially because my husband is only 5' 9" and small boned and no muscle development to speak of at the moment. I don't like feeling like a man. So my first goal is 175 and I am giving myself to the end of the year.
  • elid
    elid Posts: 209 Member
    Options
    I've lost 119lbs since January 2009.

I'm not sure about a goal weight yet... hoping to weigh 160lbs by the end of 2011, but I may want to keep going even after that.
  • marshmallowmind
    marshmallowmind Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    Lost 3 pounds so far, at 154lbs right now, aiming for 135lbs by the end of May.
  • n0pants3ver
    n0pants3ver Posts: 175
    Options
    I've lost 11 pounds, aiming to lose another 82 pounds!
  • lyngoode
    lyngoode Posts: 197 Member
    Options
    I have lost 65 pounds since Feb 2010. I currently weight 150. 10 more pounds to go and I am done.
  • stanvoodoo
    stanvoodoo Posts: 1,023 Member
    Options
    Lost 75 in six months want to do the same all over again and then we will be getting close!
  • ShellyMacchi
    ShellyMacchi Posts: 975 Member
    Options
    from Nov/10 to Jan23/11 = 17 lbs lost
    joined mfp Jan 24
    Jan 24 to present = 26 pounds lost

43 lost in total in approx. 5 months

approx 35 to lose to reach tentative goal (may revise goal once i get closer to it *S*)
  • 3ur3ka
    3ur3ka Posts: 230 Member
    Options
    I started Jan. 14th 2011. I've lost 15lbs. I want to loose about 95 more. and I'll do this for as long as it takes. I have little goals, but if I don't meet them when I would like, no biggie.

I just want to be healthy, and that's a lifetime goal.
  • frostiegurl
    frostiegurl Posts: 708 Member
    Options
    Started on December 6th and have lost a little over 61 lbs.

I'd like to lose at least another 20lbs but could easily lose another 35-40lbs
  • NicolCook
    NicolCook Posts: 489 Member
    Options
    Started out at 210 lbs in Sept. 2010. Since, I have lost 33lbs. I started out wanting to lose 20. My goal weight of 190 has changed to 180, then 175, currently I changed my goal weight again to 165. I am 5'10" and I think that will be good enough.....until I get there and wanna keep going :wink:

I don't have have a timeline that I want to lose it by. I am set to lose 1lb a week. I just eat what I want in moderation, exercise 4-5 days a week and wait for it to do it's thing.
  • EDesq
    EDesq Posts: 1,527 Member
    Options
    I've lost 75 lbs. in 12 months and 50 more to lose, Desired by 6/31/12. BUT My GOAL is to Follow My Wellness Plan and if I lose more or less it's ok. It's ALL about Lifestyle Change and Living Healthy for LIFE!
  • kdouglas11
    kdouglas11 Posts: 185 Member
    Options
    We share a birthday!
  • kdouglas11
    kdouglas11 Posts: 185 Member
    Options
    Started at 256 in August
    I weigh 188 right now
    I want to weigh 150-160

I have 28 to 38 lbs to go!
  • eryn415
    eryn415 Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    I lost 25 lbs before joining MFP, then hit a plateau. I start nursing school in a few months, and would like to lose 5 more lbs by then. My ultimate goal is to lose another 20 or so.
  • aamb
    aamb Posts: 377 Member
    Options
    have lost nine and a half pounds in 4 weeks.. started at 200. want to get down to 160 and it will take as long as it takes
  • BetterJenny
    Options
    I'm 304lbs right now. I want to get under 200lbs to start. I'm not sure how long it will take me to lose 105lbs though. 6-8 months would be great. My ideal weight is about 130-140lbs. I'm just so new to all of this, so I really don't know what to expect from myself.
  • ItsCasey
    ItsCasey Posts: 4,022 Member
    Options
    I've lost 80 lbs since January 2010. Started at 230/size 20, and I'm now at 150/size 8. I would like to lose another 20 lbs, and I'm shooting for September, since that's my birth month. I'm still losing inches at a steady pace, but the pounds are coming off a lot more slowly now that I'm so close to my goal.