Motivation for the ladies and a treat for the men ;)

Options

Replies

• Bridgetc140
    Bridgetc140 Posts: 405 Member
    Options
    Typical video with chicks dancing around like *kitten*....women wonder why some men have no respect...
  • bmontgomery87
    bmontgomery87 Posts: 1,260 Member
    Options
    I like the pic in your signature. is that you???????!!
  • katschi
    katschi Posts: 689 Member
    Options
    So if you're not curvy naturally or muscle bound, you're ... what?
    What makes a man attracted to a particular body type isn't my motivation for losing weight.
  • NikkiDerrig386
    NikkiDerrig386 Posts: 1,096 Member
    Options
    So if you're not curvy naturally or muscle bound, you're ... what?
    What makes a man attracted to a particular body type isn't my motivation for losing weight.

Ok first off this post was meant for what motivates meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee and second my motivation is not just about looking good "for a man" (if you would have read my profile you would know that) but dont act like it has nothing to do with it. Attraction is the first in any relationship whether its eyes, hair color, clothes, etc. what is on the outside is what you notice FIRST. So dont judge people/me and make us feel guilty about that.

To answer your question, if your not naturally curvy or muscular than your thin, thick, have a boxy frame, you name it.

Wow way to ruin the message of my post - that you dont have to use unrealistic body images as a motivator-
  • NobodyKnows
    NobodyKnows Posts: 764 Member
    Options
    chick24, don't let one post ruin your thread. I believe your message will get through to most.
  • C_Bran
    C_Bran Posts: 254
    Options
    Okay..... Now maybe it's the time I work out or where I workout, but I have never seen THESE women in my gym. If so, I think I'd workout EXTRA hard...........Nahmeen?

Thanks for the link!!!
  • bmontgomery87
    bmontgomery87 Posts: 1,260 Member
    Options
    I really don't think it's settling when it's your goal. With that mentality why "settle" with 10% body fat? Why not push your body to be totally dehydrated with rippling muscles that lock up on you when you flex and go for 2% body fat??

It's all about what makes someone happy and feel good in their own skin. Who cares what OTHER people thinks in sexy?? Almost every man in the world will agree confidence is sexy.

Number 1. You die at 2 percent bodyfat.

2. I didn't say not to settle with a goal. I just said "thick" wasn't really something to settle for. That just means you're not willing to put the work in to achieve a better goal.
  • NikkiDerrig386
    Options
    Okay..... Now maybe it's the time I work out or where I workout, but I have never seen THESE women in my gym. If so, I think I'd workout EXTRA hard...........Nahmeen?

Thanks for the link!!!

lmao there are some at my gym :love: Maybe you need to switch lol
  • NikkiDerrig386
    Options
    FYI we live in a society of sex!! Its natural and we are animals. Its the reason why we have bf 's and gf's!! To reproduce (though we postpone or choose not to) our whole existance is based off that. PRUDE PRUDE PRUDE!!!

Jesus why are you woman getting so touchy if you dont have something nice to say see your way to the door of my post and dont it hit you in the *** on the way out!
  • NikkiDerrig386
    Options
    jamie-eason-02.jpg

Theres your motivation for women and a treat for the men.
    Aspire to look like that instead of settling.

A lot of men dont like that much muscles or short hair so mine is better!! (sticking out tongue)

Agree with Urbinachick. Hers is better.

hehe see :)
  • NikkiDerrig386
    Options

No but I am totally going to say it is for now on.. Shhhh it will be our secret!
  • happymom1197
    Options
    U said it!!!!
  • NobodyKnows
    Options

No but I am totally going to say it is for now on.. Shhhh it will be our secret!

If you go with that claim, it ruins the fantasy threesome images in my head. :cry:
  • NikkiDerrig386
    Options
    :noway:
  • shreddingit
    shreddingit Posts: 1,133 Member
    Options
    lol..latin women have too much plastic surgery to believe them..sorry i hate novelas bad acting fake bodies!!.:yawn: ..Ill stick to real women like me that work hard for it!!...im latin 117lbs but with meat in the right places...and soon ill follow in there footsteps and:bigsmile: get boob job
  • NikkiDerrig386
    Options
    lol..latin women have too much plastic surgery to believe them..sorry i hate novelas bad acting fake bodies!!.:yawn: ..Ill stick to real women like me that work hard for it!!...im latin 117lbs but with meat in the right places...and soon ill follow in there footsteps and:bigsmile: get boob job

((rolling eyes at your weight)) lol jk thats my goal weight :)~

Yes and No; latin women in america not so much but hell yes in Brazil!!! I know what you mean. I could never have a "thick" curvy body. I carry my lbs in the stomach when I gain weight so I constantly working out but I do hard core squats, lunges, etc. to make sure the booty stays:blushing:
  • lilRicki
    lilRicki Posts: 4,555 Member
    Options
    Typical video with chicks dancing around like *kitten*....women wonder why some men have no respect...

I fully admit I'm a closet *kitten*, much to the amusement of my fiance...I come across as prudish...lady in in the streets, freak in the sheets for sure...but play some pitbull and i get dirty thoughts lol
  • NikkiDerrig386
    Options

I fully admit I'm a closet *kitten*, much to the amusement of my fiance...I come across as prudish...lady in in the streets, freak in the sheets for sure...but play some pitbull and i get dirty thoughts lol

:laugh:
  • NobodyKnows
    Options

I fully admit I'm a closet *kitten*

Music to every guy's ears!
  • NikkiDerrig386
    Options

I fully admit I'm a closet *kitten*

Music to every guy's ears!

Correction: "music to her mans ears" It should nails on a chalk board to yours.... lol