Options
    3 Dark MIdnight Mikly Ways FROZEN

or

3 Dark chocolate Dove Promises FROZEN is best

or

1 Tablespoon of Nestle Chocolate Chips FROZEN

or

Lowfat chocolate pudding

I have to have chocolate everyday!!!! And when the chocolate is frozen it takes longer to melt, more time for the yumminess to be in your mouth, longer satisfaction! Yummmm......
  • dekarlo08
    dekarlo08 Posts: 102
    Options
    I love chocolate and ice cream so I get the mini ice cream twix or milky way. It's only 90 calories and I get my chocolate and ice cream fix in one!!!
  • writtenINthestars
    writtenINthestars Posts: 1,933 Member
    Options
    Great Ideas! I (and my coworkers) appreciate them! :flowerforyou:
  • txjulie
    txjulie Posts: 190 Member
    Options
    What is this protein pudding? Or do you just make it yourself from protein shake mix?
  • amerr
    amerr Posts: 190
    Options
    Weight Watchers Dark Chocolate Raspeberry Ice Cream Bars 80 cal each. Or I just each chocolate and make it fit into my calories for the day.
  • jacquejl
    jacquejl Posts: 193 Member
    Options
    :wink:
    I have a weird one. Protein pudding. Half of one container is only 100 calories, with 15 grams of protein and no sugar. It doesnt taste as good as regular pudding but it does the trick :)

Where do you find it? I read an interview by a bodybuilder who said he ate it every night before bed. I can't seem to find anything like that around here. Can you describe it in detail, and maybe tell where you get it? Thanks!!!!
  • qtpiesmom
    qtpiesmom Posts: 394 Member
    Options
    Black Bean Brownies
    Sugar free puddings
    1 minutes flax seed muffin with coco in it
    Coco almonds
  • laurennn16
    Options
    I LOVE CHOCOLATE.
    So I try to incorporate chocolate into my everyday eating.
    my protein powder is chocolate flavored.
    my protein shakes are usually chocolate.
    my protein bars are usually a brownie crunch, or white chocolate chip.
    and then I keep a bag of Dove promises around. Every time I do a type of exercise a day, I treat myself to a piece. ha
  • writtenINthestars
    writtenINthestars Posts: 1,933 Member
    Options
    Black Bean Brownies
    Sugar free puddings
    Coco almonds

Excuse me...black bean brownies??? Do you have a recipe for these? I've never heard of such a thing!!
  • taletreader
    taletreader Posts: 377 Member
    Options
    Chocolate-covered espresso beans. Ordered from Britt, together with chocolate-covered coconut. A small handful is 10-20g, which fits into my budget.

Also, one or two Petit Ecolier or Pepperidge Farm Milano cookies or Girl Scouts Thin Mints.
  • qtpiesmom
    qtpiesmom Posts: 394 Member
    Options
    Black Bean Brownies
    Sugar free puddings
    Coco almonds

Excuse me...black bean brownies??? Do you have a recipe for these? I've never heard of such a thing!!

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/188213-126-calorie-brownie
    So good and no flour in them
    you can fix the calories with not using sugar and use sweetner instead
    Eggs can be sub with applesauce, or ground flax and water
  • bovbjerg
    bovbjerg Posts: 172 Member
    Options
    Kit Kat single's (80 calories)
    Areo single (100 calories )

Just enough and so good :happy:

Definitely - also the Cadbury Thins (100) and so many others - just check in the "candy" aisle!
  • scottyy3323
    Options
    Green & Black's Organic Dark Chocolate from Whole Foods. Tis amazing. Yet on a daily basis it's a snickers bar.
  • ajostraat
    ajostraat Posts: 101
    Options
    Trail mix! - nuts, raisins, & chocolate! I get my sweet & salty!
  • donicagalek
    donicagalek Posts: 526
    Options
    one square of good dark chocolate!!

YES! :-D

Oh, and air popped/microwave brown paper bag popped popcorn with a tbsp of unsweetened cocoa, a tsp of salt and a packet of sweetener tossed into it. Don't worry too much about the salt, you wind up not actually eating most of it as it falls to the bottom. :-)
  • MamaReebs
    MamaReebs Posts: 240 Member
    Options
    I have a mini PB cup to treat myself (only 44 cals). I also really like the Peanut Butter Co's Chocolate Dream PB. It's good with a banana or nilla wafers. I really LOVE dark chocolate, so if I am tempted by something, I will just have a small amount and adjust the rest of my calories for the day accordingly. I don't ever hold out because then I will just want it more and end up eating a larger amount.
  • reneeot
    reneeot Posts: 773 Member
    Options
    I eat a square of chocolate with handful of almonds!!!
  • evseqvar
    evseqvar Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    I love the chocolate raspberry parfait delights! by yoplait. yum!!!
  • hollyknouse
    hollyknouse Posts: 232 Member
    Options
    Sugar Free Pudding Cups, Dark Chocolate Cocoa Roasted Almonds, Chocolate Cheerios...
  • Sauchie
    Sauchie Posts: 357 Member
    Options
    Kelloggs Rice Krispie Treats Double Chocolate Chunk Bar - 1.3 Oz. 100 calories