I'm looking for some good, low calorie deserts

Options
If you have a low cal desert, please share it with me. My sweet tooth is bigger than me and I'm a big dude! :laugh:

Replies

• sarahc001
    sarahc001 Posts: 477 Member
    Options
    Vita Muffin Sugar Free Muffins, particularly if you like chocolate!
  • RTricia
    RTricia Posts: 720
    Options
    jello
    jello pudding
    fruit

let me think of more and I'll come back....
  • lfcutie
    lfcutie Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    i am not sure how many calories but low graham cracker and cool whip in between and freeze,.,.,instant ice cream sandwiches :)
  • lillylilly112
    Options
    i mix a pack of 100 calorie shortbread cookies in with a sugarfree chocolate pudding. yum yum. feels like i am cheating!
  • nkster781
    nkster781 Posts: 235 Member
    Options
    My Favorite Sweet Tooth Items:

Freeze Mini York Patties - 50 Calories each

Healthy Choice Fudge Bars - 100 Calories

Weight Watchers Ice Cream Candy Bars - 150 Calories

All Skinny Cow Products - especially the Carmel cone - 100 - 150 Calories

Jello Temptations Strawberry Cheese cake is amazing - 150 Calories

I love K-cup Cafe Escapes Chai with light whipped cream sprinkled with cinnamon - 70 - 110 Calories

Fiber one Brownie - 90 Calories

Rice Krispie Treats - 90 Calorie

Those are my usual go to sweets:0)
  • pattitricia85
    Options
    Strawberries are in season right now!! Make some strawberry shortcake. There are different types of shortcake and usually they are right by the strawberries!
  • dls06
    dls06 Posts: 6,774 Member
    Options
    If you have a low cal desert, please share it with me. My sweet tooth is bigger than me and I'm a big dude! :laugh:

go to dlife.com they have so many recipes. You can search by calorie, carb, fat and ingredient.
  • dls06
    dls06 Posts: 6,774 Member
    Options
    i mix a pack of 100 calorie shortbread cookies in with a sugarfree chocolate pudding. yum yum. feels like i am cheating!

me too!
  • poustotah
    poustotah Posts: 1,121 Member
    Options
    If you want something a little more 'advanced' try some of the desserts from the Biggest Loser dessert cookbook. Everything I've tried in there has been pretty good and definitely satisfying.
  • Losershawn
    Losershawn Posts: 152
    Options
    I just made homemade peanut butter cups.

1 cup fat free cool whip
    2 TBS peanut butter
    Milk Chocolate chips

mix the peanut butter and cool whip together and then spoon into 8 mini cupcake papers....place a few chocolate chips on each one and freeze.

Super yummy and only 54 calories each (with 4 chocolate chips on each cup)
  • youngtweezy
    youngtweezy Posts: 183
    Options
  • tonedover
    tonedover Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    those new Jell-o dessert things are awesome -- its like chocolate mousse, lemon merange (sp?), and some other one They are so good and are not bad for you at all !
  • wiggleroom
    wiggleroom Posts: 322 Member
    Options
    Here are some treats that (sometimes!) work for me (they are high in sugar, but not as high as regular desserts):

Freeze a banana (easiest if you peel it and cut it up first); throw it in a blender and it comes out a bit like banana ice cream. If you need it sweeter, you can add honey and/or peanut butter and/or a partial packet of swiss miss 25 calorie cocoa mix.

I love vanilla yogurt! Add berries to it, and/or a broken-up graham cracker. Blend it with a little milk and frozen banana and/or berries for a really delicious smoothie.

No Pudge brownie mix rocks. Just add vanilla yogurt. Seriously yummy and gooey. (I keep them in the freezer so I don't feel like I need to blow through the whole batch.) They're usually with the natural foods in the baking aisle, not with all the other brownie mixes.

A bit of peanut or almond butter on half a graham cracker with a sprinkling of mini chocolate chips.

A bit of Nutella on half a graham cracker with a couple of teeny marshmallows (I actually discovered I can't do this one anymore because I can't stop at one half -- I can't even keep Nutella in the house!).

A cup of cocoa (25 calorie Swiss Miss!) or really flavorful tea can help me a lot. I think the warmth is part of it, actually. Makes me feel more satisfied.
  • jmmtaylor
    jmmtaylor Posts: 225
    Options
    4 apples cut to bite size pieces
    Sugar free chocolate pudding
    crushed pineapple
    cool whip

Put pudding mix over apples and mix until coated, add in pineapples and coolwhip and mix. My cousin got it from The Biggest Loser. I have yet to try it but it sounds yummy.
  • thewolfman
    Options
    personally, i've had to avoid deserts like the plague, there's no such thing as a healthy desert in my mind...

i hardly crave sweets anymore, never thought they'd loosen their grip on me. if i need something "extra" i have fruit or carrots. i figure i'm better off eating 5 mandarins and a banana that's easily digested and spent than a low cal yogurt or "sugar free" cookie or doughnut that just leaves me wanting more, mOrE, MORE!
  • barbarajean3
    barbarajean3 Posts: 132 Member
    Options
    jamba juice frozen yogurt bars several flavors under 100 cal.
    free cool whip on anything
    dark chocolate sugar free jello pudding
    when all else fail a spoon full of honey or straight sugar, so sweet you want anything else and not that bad
  • kenjacks
    kenjacks Posts: 13
    Options
    Thanks everyone! I have no excuse now with all of those choices.