New, and with before/after pics from before MFP (75lb loss!)

Options

Replies

• beccaleathers
    Options
    Amazing!!! Way to go! You cut like 10 years off too!! I was in need of some motivation, thanks :)
  • jovie929
    jovie929 Posts: 20
    Options
    You are all so nice! :') I'm happy to be surrounded by other inspirational people, where we can all help each other! It defintely gives me hope that my next goal isn't impossible or too far away. :)
  • swillis21
    swillis21 Posts: 251 Member
    Options
    Inspirational! And like the other posters said, you looked good before too! But, it is nice I'm sure to be healthier and more confident in your own skin! I'm looking forward to that myself, thanx for the post!
  • Krys_T
    Krys_T Posts: 1,406 Member
    Options
    Awesome job!
  • SweatMe
    SweatMe Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    WOW!!! You look like a new person... I am soooo happy for you and PROUD of you! Get it mama!!!!
  • vmpaixao
    vmpaixao Posts: 3
    Options
    Thats so awesome you look great! Such an inspiration : )
  • musicoflife08
    Options
    You've definitely inspired me! I can't wait to feel the way you feel.
    You were a very beautiful girl before, but now you look happier and more comfortable with yourself, too! Go you! Good luck with those last few pounds!
  • kdiamond
    kdiamond Posts: 3,329 Member
    Options
    I don't know who's cuter...you or your puppy! LOL You look great!!
  • A_New_Horizon
    A_New_Horizon Posts: 1,555 Member
    Options
    You look awesome. You should be so proud of yourself; you have accomplished an amazing thing. I will add you to help with the motivation. Welcome to MFP. You will find amazing support here like I have. Keep up the good work, and don't give up. You have come so far!!!
  • LadyoftheDisc
    LadyoftheDisc Posts: 136 Member
    Options
    Welcome and Congrats on your weight loss so far! Your before and after pics are really awesome, keep up the good work!!
  • jovie929
    jovie929 Posts: 20
    Options
    Thank you all! :) Being here has definitely kept me on track today- love the acountability!
  • bullmastifflover
    bullmastifflover Posts: 128 Member
    Options
    wow, congratulations! you look fantastic!
  • chilipeppers
    Options
    wow you look amazing!
  • shreddingit
    shreddingit Posts: 1,133 Member
    Options
    you look fab!!!!
  • JMRGrant
    JMRGrant Posts: 67
    Options
    WOW! Congratulations you look great!
  • Nigel99
    Nigel99 Posts: 498 Member
    Options
    Wow - that is really amazing! You were quite pretty before, but you are really gorgeous now (and a great smile!).
    Congrats on losing the weight and getting healthier. I'm pretty sure you are going to inspire quite a few people around here. Great work!
  • robertf57
    robertf57 Posts: 560 Member
    Options
    AWESOME Doll!
  • size08
    size08 Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    You look lovely!:drinker:
  • size08
    size08 Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    how did you get you photo's up loaded here? looking great. :tongue:
  • MB_Positif
    MB_Positif Posts: 8,897 Member
    Options
    You look AMAZING!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!