Why taking your measurements is so important:

Options
2»

Replies

• cmriverside
    cmriverside Posts: 33,943 Member
    Options
    Awesome work, Jeannie! I wish I had taken measurements when I started. Those last 20 pounds take a while, you'll be ready when they're gone. (You'll be between sizes, and determined!)

:glasses: ex-Florida chickie, Cheryl
  • SGFlyinHi
    SGFlyinHi Posts: 469 Member
    Options
    That's awesome.
    Measurements are really important. I do mine once a month.
    Keep up the GREAT work.
  • arewethereyet
    arewethereyet Posts: 18,702 Member
    Options
    thanks everyone!!!:heart::heart:
  • ACastle1
    ACastle1 Posts: 101
    Options
    That is awesome! I do my measurements once a month as well. :smile:
  • arewethereyet
    Options
    thank GOD I had measurements this month cuz I havent lost a pound in a few weeks. I dont feel badly though, cuz I lost a few inches!!
    :flowerforyou:
  • tresa1234
    tresa1234 Posts: 796 Member
    Options
    thank GOD I had measurements this month cuz I havent lost a pound in a few weeks. I dont feel badly though, cuz I lost a few inches!!

I'm proud of you for not letting the silly, stubborn scale discourage you ... you are getting MUSCLES!!

7_5_140.gif
  • arewethereyet
    Options

I'm proud of you for not letting the silly, stubborn scale discourage you ... you are getting MUSCLES!!

7_5_140.gif

thanks so much tresa! Love your smilin face!
  • tresa1234
    tresa1234 Posts: 796 Member
    Options

7_5_140.gif

thanks so much tresa! Love your smilin face!

And ... do I detect a movement in that scale number on your ticker? I think I do ... may it be the start of a long-lasting trend!

00020166.gif
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!