What is NSV?

Options
BamBam1113
BamBam1113 Posts: 542 Member
Sorry...new here. Trying to learn the lingo.

Replies

• lklein
    lklein Posts: 215 Member
    Options
    non-scale victory
  • mauryr
    mauryr Posts: 385
    Options
    E.g.: Smaller clothing size, ability to jog a half mile, unsolicited compliment, etc.
  • BamBam1113
    BamBam1113 Posts: 542 Member
    Options
    Thanks!
  • tgbjr1973
    tgbjr1973 Posts: 23
    Options
    I was lost too, so THANKS for asking the question!
  • kykykenna
    kykykenna Posts: 656 Member
    Options
    New here, also. Figured that one out...now "Bump" confuses me...lol
  • Gr8_body4life
    Options
    You beat me to asking!! Now I know too! This place is so great, it makes me realize that I'm not alone in anything!!
    Ditto on the bump, I have my idea's I think it might me I agree or something like that,
  • zandhmom75
    zandhmom75 Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    When you post anything in a thread, it gets saved to "My Topics" at the top. People will post "bump" so the thread they are interested in will get saved, making it easy to find again and read.
  • kykykenna
    kykykenna Posts: 656 Member
    Options
    Well, look at that. Learned something new already today! thank you! :)
  • MMieure
    MMieure Posts: 48
    Options
    "bump" also helps keep the page active. When no one has commented for a while it keeps slipping farther and farther down the list of pages. People only really look at the first page of topics. If you have a topic that you want more people to see you "bump" it back to the top. I hope that makes sense.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!