i need tunes

Options
needing a good workout but no motivation.
need tunes ideas!

gimme yours!

Replies

• staciekins
    staciekins Posts: 453 Member
    Options
    I love love LOVE 90's Alternative Rock!!!
  • GinjaNinja1
    GinjaNinja1 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Do you have an iphone or android? If so, there is an app that is called Tunein Radio. There are a bunch of radio stations that have a variety of genres of music. I prefer to listen to techno for rhythm when running, and metal for other music to get me pumped up. But, it totally matters on what type of music you like yourself. Just listen to the music you love that makes you feel good.
  • Sauchie
    Sauchie Posts: 357 Member
    Options
    I use the pandora app on my droid and have 15 different stations anything from Billy Joel & Elton john to Led Zeppelin stations. depends on my mood. Today its the Crocodile Rock station currently playing Bruce Springsteen.
  • mynameiscarrie
    mynameiscarrie Posts: 963 Member
    Options
    300 Violin Orchestra. BEST WORKOUT SONG EVER. No lyrics, just super epic awesome violins. Seriously. DO IT.
    Also, it depends on what kind of music you listen to. I usually only get pumped up by hard music so I listen to Alter Bridge and Times of Grace during my workouts. Sometimes I'll mix a little Incubus in there
  • hchandler0823
    hchandler0823 Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    I won't even lie. Down-' Lean Like A Cholo' is my jam. I don't know what it is about that song but I LOVE it!
  • Aitenev
    Aitenev Posts: 62
    Options
    300 Violin Orchestra. BEST WORKOUT SONG EVER. No lyrics, just super epic awesome violins. Seriously. DO IT.
    Also, it depends on what kind of music you listen to. I usually only get pumped up by hard music so I listen to Alter Bridge and Times of Grace during my workouts. Sometimes I'll mix a little Incubus in there

Wow! I just listened to the sample of this on iTunes and it's fantastic! It's definitely going on my playlist. Thanks for the tip.
  • mynameiscarrie
    Options
    Oh, and "Let's Go" by Trick Daddy gets me going.... idk lol
  • mynameiscarrie
    Options
    You're welcome!! I'm obsessed with that song. I end up sprinting on the treadmill by the end of it I get so pumped lol