30 Day shred day 7 with no weight lost

Options
2»

Replies

• MissDwood
    MissDwood Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    Im also doing the Shred right now and I've lost only about 1 pound. But I still have two weeks left. I think its more of toning than losing actual weight!
  • sheenanigan
    sheenanigan Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Thanks for all the advise guys, will persevere and hopefully see some results. :bigsmile:
  • Gr8_body4life
    Options
    get a new scale, heck, get 2, one for you and one for your portions

lol, thats good, the part about the portions! I find myself too wondering just how much 4 oz of this or that is! I will be investing in one as well so that I learn just what it looks like!
    Good luck on it I'm still working through I havent lost much weight, but I have toned up sooooo much!! In just a week I lost 4 inches after my second start! I'm also doing a 50 minute walking/jogging workout too, but I know the upper body toning is all 30DS!! I have some guns again!!
    Keep going, remember its not just about weight loss in the long run, you are improving your health!!! Your heart thanks you!
  • andreamichelle82
    andreamichelle82 Posts: 324 Member
    Options
    Do you feel tighter? I was doing it every other day before I got sick this last week, and was seeing more definition in my legs and waist. Also track your measurements!!!
  • deathtaco
    deathtaco Posts: 237
    Options
    Weight loss =/= Fat loss

As stated, check your measurements with a tape or caliper...you may be pleasantly surprised :)
  • WarmDontBurn
    WarmDontBurn Posts: 1,253 Member
    Options
    Thanks for all the advise guys, will persevere and hopefully see some results. :bigsmile:

Checking to see how things are? I just completed level 1. No inchesbut lost 2.5lbs which isn't too bad as I only had 8lbs to lose. before goal.